ch-7

I wake up at around 4:30. I get out of bed and go take a short shower. I quickly changed into my new training suit. It's a bit revealing but it's too hot outside for me to care right now. I then checked the time and it was 4:50. Better get going now. I go outside, lock the door and jog towards the beach that was once clean. I noticed that I still had 5 minutes before they would come here. I stretch and run around the beach in my true wolf form. My wolf form is a beautiful white one. (like my hair) After some time, I see a silhouette of a person and it's walking towards me?! As the person comes closer I see it's only my uncle. I transform back to human to greet him. "Heya uncle Toshi!" I said. "Young Y/n! I didn't see you there!" he says. "Of course you didn't, I wasn't in my original form!" I exclaimed. Just then, Busi comes while running. "I'm sorry I'm late!" he says and bows to uncle Toshi. "You know, you're not actually late, he came here just now too." I said. He looks up, all red. Is he really blushing? And it's because of me?! He likes me?! At that thought I turn red too. My childhood crush liking me chances are only 10 percent but here he is blushing because of me?! But I don't like him like that anymore, at least not right now... You see, I had developed a crush on Jungkook hyung during my time in Seoul but I never told anybody. That's another reason why I cried when I was leaving, not being able to see the person I like for even longer than I had to with Busi.

 "So let's discuss what we're gonna do for the next 10 months, do you know where we are?" uncle says. "We are at Takoba Municipal Beach." Me and Busi said in unison. When we were younger, we always did this, I mean answering in unison. It always happened as if we were twins! "Good. Do you know why we are here?" he asks yet again. Busi seemed confused but I knew the answer. "You want us to clean the whole damned beach within these 11 months. Don't you?" I deadpanned. Uncle nodded sheepishly. Busi looked shocked and telepathically tells me 'how did you know something like that?!' and I replied with 'when I was 5, they made me clean a park that was highly polluted just like this beach'. You see, we have this telepathic connection with each other and each other only. We can't do that with anyone else and we don't really know how it happens, but we can do it on command, this is another reason why I think we are twins. "Why are you 2 looking at each other like that?" uncle asks. "Nothing!" we both replied. "But yes you are cleaning the beach, well mostly young Midoriya because he needs more training otherwise his body will explode when I give him my quirk." he said. "Wait, why didn't I explode then?" I asked. "You see, you were quite strong back then so you handled the quirk just fine." he replied. So, now our training for U.A begins! I mostly did my usual workout which consisted of running 2 kilometres, 100 push ups, 50 squats, 50 lunges, 50 side to side lunges at each side and 5 minutes of splits. I also had to do my cleaning part without my quirk but it was still easy because 1. I had to clean only 1/4th of the beach and 2. I have them muscles and abs! (can't relate lol) (the clothes you were wearing ⬇️)

 I have them muscles and abs! (can't relate lol) (the clothes you were wearing ⬇️)

~Time skip to the day of the entrance exam~
It's the day of the entrance exam. I already completed my high school studies and I'm now officially 15! I also released some new songs and covers in these 11 months and have gotten even more popularity. Here are my songs and cover: