ch-12

I wake up at 7:30. Oh shit I'm late! I quickly get ready. I don't have time for breakfast or pack a bento today. I sprint to the school then up the hill. I enter the class, panting. "Woah Y/n-chan, you alright?" Kayano asks. "I- *huff* am totally *huff* fine." I answer. I see that Karma already set up our plan. 'Good job little devil' I said telepathically as I looked at him. "No need to praise me Wolfie." he says. "Huh? When did she praise you?" Terasaka asks. "She didn't say anything. Want me to explain things Wolfie?" he asks me with a smirk. "Go on I guess." I said as I sat down on my seat. "So, me and Wolfie have this telepathic connection. It allows us to talk without saying anything." Karma explains. "I have that connection with her too." Nagisa says. "HUH?!" everyone yells. "Yeah, it's true." I sighed. 

We all go silent as sensei enters the room. "Good morning!" he greets. "What's wrong cla-" he cuts himself off when he sees the dead octopus. "Whoops, my bad. I mistook it for you and killed it instead. Bring it here, I'll dispose it." Karma says. "All right." sensei says as he picks up the octopus and carry it towards him. The plan's working. I told Karma to do all this and when sensei come to him, he strikes. As soon as sensei reaches Karma, his tentacles turns into drills? He suddenly appears with all the ingredients for Octopus balls? (Is that what he makes? My memory's a bit fuzzy.) He makes it in a matter of seconds and I feel something tasty but hot in my mouth? I chew it and it's so tasty! "I could tell by your pallor that you both haven't had breakfast yet. So I whipped up some octopus balls at Mach 20. They'll help you be nice and healthy. Now open wide." he says as he gives me one and Karma another. I happily take it and it's so delicious. "Thank you for the food sensei! It's really delicious." I cheer. "Thank you Y/n-chan. I really appreciate it." he said. I just smile at him.

It's Math right now I decided not to skip anymore. I just draw Koro-sensei on my art file. After I drew him, I decided to draw some classmates. From the corner of my eye I see Karma trying to shoot Koro-sensei. I feel the wind pass me. "Oh Karma, it takes too long for the bb to hit. And nice drawing of me and others Y/n-chan." sensei tells as he holds Karma's gun and my art file in his hands. I look at Karma only to see him holding up his hands, showing nail arts. "Since I had time, I gave you both a little nail art." he says. I look at my nails to see he gave me a nail art too. On all nails except my index fingers have black as the background and a white wolf tail. My index fingers have black as the background and a white wolf with blue and red eyes. "Woah." I said. I see Karma has these octopus nail arts. I quickly take a picture for blackmail. 

Now it's home ec. I see Karma trying another one of our plans. I get my anti-sensei knife and as soon as I think he's off guard I throw it. "You both forgot your aprons." sensei says. I look at myself to see I'm in a black apron with a white wolf on it. I look at Karma. I burst out laughing, "Oh my god Karma, you look so adorable!" I gush over him and take a picture. 

It's now our Japanese period and I'm super bored. I try to take out my knife but I feel a slimy tentacle hold my head. Koro-sensei starts grooming my bangs and puts two black pins on them. I stared at him weird and he just looks at me with that weird smile of his. Out of the corner of my I see Karma snickering and taking a picture of me. I glare at him and pout. 

At the end of school, me and Nagisa walk to where Karma is sitting. Nagisa and I tried to explain that we can do it together but no, he doesn't even wanna hear us. He suddenly looks deep in thought so I decided to stay quiet. "Yeah no. I want to do it. The last thing I want is him dying at a random place." he says. "Karma? Y/n-chan? I've certainly taken a good care of you, right? You both can still try to kill me, I'll polish you even shinier." Koro-sensei says. Karma gets up. "Just to make sure, you are a teacher right?" he says "Hai" sensei answers. "And would you risk your life to protect your students?" he asks. "Of course, I'm a teacher after all." sensei answers again. "Good. Then I can kill you." he says as he points his gun towards sensei.