HHAW 2

What a hassle day. Yeonjun thought as he tirelessly look at the students who are now lining up infront of their club registration booth.

This year is the last year where Yeonjun will be enduring this fake people infront of him. He knew why they're registering in sports club—that is to see every male varsity students.

Yeonjun became the president of sports club last school year and he was nominated again to be in that position again because of his skills in sports, plus his visual and body apperance that most of the girls liked the most.

He yawned as he excuse himself to his secretary. "You are in-charge for now, Minki."

"Alright, hyung. But atleast tell me where you plan to go so I can think of a way to excuse you to Coach." Minki said.

"Well, uhm... just tell him my stomach is not fine because i just ate a whole bunch of breakfast." alibi of Yeonjun. Minki just nod so Yeonjun started walking away.

Yeonjun didn't get so much sleep so he's planning to take a nap at the rooftop. He use his bag as a pillow as he lay down on the floor.

This atmosphere...

He didn't know the reason but he really love this kind of atmosphere, cold breeze of wind and quiet environment. He really find it calming.

But the quiet environment broke when he heard someone singing while strumming a guitar. He went to look where it came from and found a handsome boy who's currently singing while strumming his guitar.

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes,
They call me on and on across the universe.
Thoughts meander like a restless wind inside a letter box,
They tumble blindly as they make their way across the universe.

Hmmmm,
Hmmm...

Yeonjun is so immersed that he almost didn't notice that the song just ended. While listening, he felt this tingling feeling inside his chest. The song is tingling but the boy sang the song with a huge pain in its heart.

In amazed, he claps for how beautiful the performance is. He never heard someone like him ever since. Yeonjun is a songwriter and can sing but put those to his hobbies.

The boy got startled and find where Yeonjun is. "W-who are you?" the boy asked.

"Sorry for disturbing your moment. My name's Yeonjun. I'm from the Senior Department and the president of sports club. And you are?" Yeonjun sits beside the boy as he examine its physical appearance.

"B-beomgyu. I'm a transferie as a senior and... I haven't joined any club yet." Beomgyu answered in a nervous tone as he tightly hold his guitar. Yeonjun just nod in response.

I never knew someone like him still exists. Someone who have not only talent but also have visuals. Yeonjun thought in his mind.

When Beomgyu's eyes and his eyes met, Yeonjun felt a pain in his chest. The boy's eyes is so beautiful but it has sadness in it. As if its yelling for help to be free from darkness and sadness.

"U-uhm. Did you heard me singing from the start?" Beomgyu shyly ask to Yeonjun.

Damn. Why he looks so good when being shy?

"Hmm. Yup. Wanna hear my thoughts?" Just as Yeonjun asked, the school bell rang.

Oh shit, it's almost time? Yeonjun cursed the time. He still want to talk to Beomgyu more but time sometimes fucked him. "Well, I guess we don't have time to talk more. What class you from?"

Beomgyu seems to hesitates at first but then replied, "I'm at Class 4-B".

Yeonjun don't know the reason but he felt a little happines. Why? Because they're just in the same class. "Well, looks like we are classmates. See you at the class."

Yeonjun was about to leave the place when he remembers he forgot to say something to Beomgyu. "Just want you to know that you have a sweet voice, and I like it." and he smiled before going out.

In a short period of time talking to Beomgyu, he felt he got attached to the boy's voice which is still a question to him.