Chapter 4

Nibutani's POV:

Classes have finally finished, which means it's time to finally go to that stupid club I joined. I take a deep breathe and once I opened the door, I'm met with an unfamiliar face. The girl In front of me had her hair up in long blonde twin tails that went down to her waist, with some weird bags at the end of them. "Aha! It's the fake Mori Summer, I have finally found you Imposter!" I instantly froze, 'How did she know about my humiliating past?!?! I cannot let this fourth grader expose my embarrassing secret!' She grabbed her two twin tail and rapidly spinned them in her hands, "Um, I'm not the fake Mori Summer! Also what the heck are you doing?" The blue eyed chibi let out a laugh, "You are not my former master! And if you must know, I'm going to take you down!" I rolled my eyes, "And how do you plan on doing that?" As soon as I finished my sentence, she launched her twin tails and hit me with the sand bags at the end of them, "WHAT THE HECK?!?!?" I was now getting angry, 'Who does this girl think she is? I swear I hate this shortie!' She kept on attacking me with her hair, "Would you stop that?!?!?" The blue eye chibi wore a smirk on her face, "And surrender to the likes of an Imposter, never!" As if it was fate, Rika finally entered the club room, once her foot has passed the doorway, the blonde stopped. "I see you finally made it servant! The eye of the wicked lord has been waiting centuries." 'Oh no.....'