Chapter 3

Nibutani's POV:

"We're here." Yuuta said, and opened the door to his apartment. I sighed in relief, 'I'm so close finding that book, finally I can rid myself of my past.' I clear away my thoughts and step into the door way, the apartment actually kinda nice, the first thing I see is the kitchen, the living room is right next to the kitchen. Rikka begins to do her stupid signature pose or whatever, "I see, you have quite a nice layer, Plenty of demons should be around here." I roll my eyes at her weird antics, I look around and spot a bed room to the left of the living room, It must be Yuuta's room. "Hey Yuuta, can we please check out your amazing room." I muse. He just blushes, and nods in agreement, I'm the first to walk into his room

My eyes dart all around the room, hoping to spot a proper hiding spot for that stupid book. Yuuta sits on his bed, Rikka follows suit and sits right next to Yuuta. "So this is my room, what do you think Shinka?" He asked rather depsretly, "I like it, do you mind if look around?" I ask with my cute voice, he turns red instantly and nods. 'Yes.' Look to my right and spot his closest, I walk over to the closet, and open the door. I quickly start digging through the items in his closet, desperately trying to find that book.

"WHERE IS IT?!?!" I yell, I proceed to rummage through his closet, Yuuta was shocked by my sudden outburst, he look at me with concern, "Shinka, What are you looking for?" I slowly stand up, and turn to look at him, with wide eyes, "You idiot! I'm trying to find the Mabinogion! Where are you hiding it?" I yell in frustration, He begins to sweat, "Look Shinka I don't know what you're talking about, whatever you're looking for, I surely don't have it." I growl in frustration, he better be telling the truth, "Whatever!" Yuuta sighs, "Okay just calm down okay? I'm sure you'll find it eventually." He states.

Rikka begins to tug on Yuuta's shirt, her eyes look like those of a lost puppy, "What is it Rikka?" He asked, Rikka looked up at him and smiled. "Dark Flame Master, will you help me find new members for our club? Yuuta let out a big sigh and smiled, "Okay, if you really want to, I'll help you." He gives her a reassuring pat on the head, she nods back at him, returning a smile. We begin to clean up the mess I made from before, once we finished cleaning the mess, we sat down at Yuuta's dining table, and had sushi.

I thanked his mom for the delicious meal, washed off my plate, and put it  in the sink. Once I finished cleaning my plate off, I checked the time, "I gotta go you guys, thanks for inviting me over Yuuta." We said our goodbyes and I exited the apartment, Rikka left shortly after me. Rikka wanted to walk me home, so I obliged.

A figure with blonde hair, put up in two long twin ponytails with sandbags attached to the end, swung the  ponytails in hand. The figure watched the two girls, "I have finally found you, Master."