Chapter 13.

A/N: Thank you all so much for the support on this story, I really appreciate it! <3

Nibutani's P.O.V:

The maid walked up to me and signaled me to follow her, which I did.

I look all around me, I kept getting even more surprised and impressed with every expensive item I layed my eyes on.

That explains why Dekomori acts so freaking spoiled...

"Madam, might I ask for your name?" She asked me.

I shake my head, snapping out of my train of thought, "My name? Oh, sure! My name is Shinka Nibutani, I'm a second year at the school me and Dekomori attend."

She just smiled at me.

"Well, that is lovely. I'm glad that Lady Dekomori was able to make friends this year." She smiled again, but this time it was more of a sad smile. I didn't understand why she seemed so sad after saying that, but I decided to ask her.

"Hey, I don't mean to be nosy, but why did you smile sadly?" I asked her, hoping she wouldn't get mad at me.

She chuckled, sensing the hesitancy that I had possessed.

"Oh, dear, do not worry. I will not be mad at you. I suppose I shall awnser your question."

She took a sharp turn to the right, signaling me to follow her, which I did.

"As to why I seemed sad. I was sad because I remembered a time where Lady Dekomori did not have friends...She had a really difficult time fitting in, she often got made fun of for being...well...different for a lack of better words. So hearing that she finally made friends makes me extremely happy." She smiled brightly, "She is like the daughter that I would never have." She added on.

I kept quiet, I knew better than to make a snarky comment towards Dekomori this time, especially since this woman besides me cares so much for her.

And maybe, just maybe, I cared the same amount for Dekomori...if not more.

"Ah," She finally spoke again, "I am sorry, I suppose I shouldn't have to you that without my lady's permission." She apologized to me.

I shook my head, waving my hands dismissively, "No, no, no. It's totally fine,  I get it, really." I smiled at her reassuringly.

She smiled back, clearing her throat.

"Ah, we are here." She announced, pointing to a door. Presumably Dekomori's.

She knocked on the door ever so gently, "My Lady Dekomori, your guest has arrived."

In no time flat, Dekomori swung open the door.

"Where is she?!?" She begged for an awnser, she seemed so excited. I don't know why though.

Dekomori's eyes locked onto mine briefly, she then averted them quickly.

"A-Ah, the imposter...has finally arrived!" She mused, grabbing my hand  so she could drag me into her room.

"Thank you, loyal servant!" She shouted to the maid before slamming her door shut.

I looked around her room in awe, it was so big...

I'm assuming that she noticed my curiosity, because she decided to comment on it.

"I see that you seem impressed by my layer." She smirked pridefully.

Oh how I hated that arrogant smirk...—but this time, I didn't seem to mind it...yet.