Chapter 9.

A/N: You have all changed my mind, I will finish this story. Thank you all so much for the support! <3

Nibutani's P.O.V:

Sleep is a way for your body to heal and receive energy. Just like everyone else, I relied on sleep, it kept me going (more specifically my body).

But sleeping wasn't an option.

Dekomori had made sure of that. Every time I was about to doze off and get some well deserved rest, I would hear moans and groans escape that chatter box of hers.

I smacked her a couple times in order to make her stop, but that only made her groans louder, especially her moans.

My eyes darted back and forth from the clock and to Dekomori. Each time I glanced away from Dekomori, time seemed to go much, much slower.

I grumbled in annoyance sitting up briefly as I looked over at Takanashi and Togashi. They were snuggling, and get this?

THEY COULD ACTUALLY SLEEP!!!

I could see Dekomori toss and turn out of the corner of my eye, she seemed to have trouble getting comfortable more than I am. Although I still believe that I am the victim here.

I glance back towards the clock that's high up on Togashi's wall.

5:36pm, lucky me...

I want to scream in anger, I want to scream at that pint size nuisance. But I can't, because I'm actually a nice person!

Okay, okay, maybe I lied about the last part—

It's no use, I might as well get some sleep.

I sigh softly, gripping the top of my sleeping bag while I look over at Dekomori.

I forced myself to look away from her and lay back down, clamping my eyes shut once again.

After hours it seemed, I finally fell asleep.

*Time skip, in the morning*

I nuzzle against the pillow of my sleeping bag, sighing with content and still asleep.

Until suddenly, *someone* had to ruin that for me.

"Gah!—"

Wham!

I shoot up from my slumber and let out a howl of pain. THAT IDIOT FREAKED LANDED ON ME WITH FULL FORCE!!!

Togashi gasped, "My beloved servant, I am deeply sorry for my error." She apologized to Dekomori.

I rested on my elbows, "You're sorry? You should be apologizing to me!!!" I hiss, glaring daggers at Togashi.

Togashi had shrunken down as she lifted Dekomori off of my back. "I-I'm sorry!" She whimpered.

I sigh and get up, rubbing my lower back as a groan. "Fine, fine. But jeez, be more careful..." I winced in severe pain.

I swear to the Gods, if my back is broken, I'm going to—

My thoughts were interrupted by Dekomori latching onto me, placing her head on my much larger chest.

"Listen, imposter, I will grant you grace just this once...I'm....I'm sorry about your back..." She mumbled into my chest, nuzzling it.

I felt my face grow warm, it was only a matter of time before it was on fire.

I looked away, placing one hand on her back and furrowing my eyebrows. "Alright, alright...gosh..." I mumble and pat her back gently.