Chapter 1

Author's note: I love this ship so much, it might even be my OTP for yuri ships! I'm sorry I haven't been posting lately, if you actually like my content that is, but I finally have the courage to right a fanfic!

Nibutani's POV: Few! I release a huge gulp of air that has been held hostage inside my lungs. 'I swear cheer practice is getting harder than usual.' I quickly head to the showroom to relieve myself of this sticky wet liquid known as sweat. But first I head straight towards my locker to free myself from my cheer uniform. I start to undress myself and strip down to my panties and sports bra, 'Thankfully It's just me in here, I hate when the other girls stare at my chest.' After my brief thought, I grab my school uniform, along with my towel and make my way towards the shower

I'm thankful that the other girls let me borrow their shampoo, bodywash, and conditioner. I set everything I need down on the bench so I can freely grab my items of usage. I finally turn on the shower and begin the cleaning process.

After 5 minutes of cleansing, I turn of the Fossett, retrieve my towel, and start drying my hair. Once that task was finished, I move on to my second task changing. Once everything was in order, I put my pick hair clip on my bangs, tie my hair up and retrieve my bag and exit the shower room.
Then I remembered I had one last stop until my freedom was granted, I had to meet Yuuta and help him set up his stupid club or whatever.

When I arrived at the club door, I swiftly opened the door, what I was met with made my smile arch into some sort of frown. "Hey Nibutani, I'm glad you came to help out with our new club." He flushed red, "Our?" I raised my eyebrow in question. "I didn't agree to join this club, I simply came here to help you out." I remarked will mild irritation. Yuuta stared at my sudden change in mood. I quickly recognized my actions, and put on a smile I was sweating a bit, "Hehe I'm sorry, what I really meant to say is I'm happy to help out." A smile formed on his face, "Thank you Nibutani I appreciate the help." I smiled back, 'Ugh what kind of club even is this, seriously what the hell?!' "Alright, let's do this." He stated I sighed, We began cleaning the 'club' room.

Author's note: So I finished the first chapter, and hopefully it will be enjoyable for you guys. Please tell me what you think so far, and if you hate it don't say a damn thing or  better yet, say it in the nicest way possible. Thank you for following me and supporting me, I love you all No homo and No hetero! 💖