~ Chapter 12 ~

Riley's POV ~

Today's the day I'm going to try and do it.

I'm going to try and kill myself, I already have it planned out. I just have to wait until harry let's me take my 'shower'.

Later that day_________

I'm sitting in 'our' bed room waiting for harry to come upstairs and tell me I can take my shower. I know it's stupid I have to wait for his okay to do what I want. (Apparently she's not punk rock)(excuse my terrible humor)

I hear his heavy foot steps coming up the stairs. I'm silently bracing myself for his loud voice. It's pretty scary especially if I do something wrong and he starts yelling at me, so he usually scares me shitless.

He's right next to the door now. I can hear him slowly turn the door knob (pause for dramatic affect lol)

The door swings open with a very happy looking harry. "Come on Riley it's time for you to bathe."

I just nod while standing up and getting my clothes for bathing. Then I grabbed a towel and was on my way to the bathroom.
I waked in, closed the door and locked it. I wanted to do this quickly. I rushed nervously looking through the medicine cabinet, the found what I was looking for. Sleeping pills.
I went and started the tub. I made sure the water was nice and warm. I then got in the water with my clothes on (cause wouldn't it be awkward for the person that finds you dead to find you dead and naked?) I then grabbed the bottle of pills. Slowly yet shakily opening the bottle and dumping a handful in my hand, spilling some in the process. I put them in my mouth one by one, swallowing them dry. It hurt my throat but it has to be done. After my 15th I thought it should work cause I started feeling dizzy.

The next thing I knew the bathroom was spinning, the walls were getting closer and then everything went black

Harry's POV-

I've decided to let Riley take a bath today cause she has been good recently. I slowly walk up the steps. Emphasizing how loud they were just to scare her into being a good girl. I made sure to turn the door knob extra slow to scare her.

When I opened the door she was sitting in the middle of the bed looking terrified.

"Come on Riley it's time for you to bathe" I said as nicely as possible. I've been trying not to scare her recently. I just want her to love me the way I love her ?

She slowly nods her head and gets up and gets the materials needed to take a shower/bath.

After she leaves the room I go and sit on the bed, just thinking. About everything and nothing all at Once.

What feels like hours pass by and Riley still isn't back from her shower and I start to get worried. I go and knock on the bathroom door.

*knock knock knock*

There's no response. I wait a few minutes and do it again.
She still doesn't answer, now I start freaking out. What if she escaped, and left me forever. I wouldn't be able to handle it. I'd go insane without her.

I knock one more time. There's still no answer, so I take it to myself and kick the door down.

And there she is, laying in the bath water unconscious. I run to her, pick her up and lay her on the bathroom floor as quickly as possible. I hurry up an check for a pulse, it's still there but it's faint. I look around and see a bottle of my sleeping pills laying next to the tub. I quickly knew what I had to do, I sat her up in front of the toilet and shoved my fingers down her throat to make her puke up the pills (that's disgusting but that's what ya gotta do it's easier than going to the hospital and getting your stomach pumped out) and then she puked what I'm assuming all the pills up. I guess pulling woke her up cause her eyes were open and man she looked angry.