~Chapter 9~

It's been about 10 minutes since Harry went back down stairs. I need to take my chances and escape.

I frantically looked around the room to put something on my feet. I went to the closet door and almost screamed. When I opened it. There was a shrine of me pictures of me sleeping, eating, doing home work. Dude he must have stalked me. I feel mentally disturbed.

I felt someone behind me so turned around quickly to see harry not even three inches away from me. "Ahh snooping are we?" He said casually.

I looked down cause I knew he was going to be mad. And when no screaming happened I looked up at him. In a split seconded I felt a throbbing pain shoot to my right cheek I put my hand on it. He slapped me. "What the hell," I screamed. "What was that for?".

"Maybe that will teach not to snoop, would you rather be tied to a fucking bed and not move so I don't have to worry about your snooping." He said his voice getting louder with every word.

I didn't know what to do tears started to roll down my cheeks slowly. I looked up at him again and sniffled. His eyes softened when he saw I was crying.

"What's wrong darling?" he asked

"I don't want to be here" I answered matter o factly.

"Oh but we're meant to be together. Fate brought us together. You came here and that's when I understood the saying 'love at first sight' because it happened to me. As soon as I saw you I knew we were meant to be together, that this was true love."

After is long preach I was speechless. I didn't know what to say. Is that really how he felt? Did he really feel like fate brought us together because it didn't. And it never would've if Krissy didn't make me go to school the first fucking day.

------------------
------------
------
---
A/N: okay that was a short chappie. So how's everyone doing.

Good?

Good.

OMFL I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE OVER 2K READS AND OVER 100 VOTES

Thank you all to getting me to my goal of 100 so can we try 200 votes my next goal?

Omfg I love every single one of you's so fucking much. Ahsievsja I can't even describe how much I love you guys.

Could yay comment. And tell me how it is. That be nice if you did.

And you should go check out my other story.

"Are you in?"

It's a Luke story ;););) ohhh got any Luke girls out there?

I'd just like to say thank you one more time.