~ Chapter 14 ~

Riley's pov
---------------------------------

It's been a month or so since my attempt. Harry and I really aren't getting along, we argue sometimes and I'm really getting furious with him.
      He's very over protective of me, even though there is no one to protect me from...
    I haven't seen the damn sun in ages. oh god I feel a anxiety attack coming.

At the moment Harry and I are in the midst of an argument, he flipped out on me cause I asked him if he really had to follow me like a lost puppy.
     And he snapped, just like that. Yelling cussing at me for no damn reason.

"God damnit Riley, you should be happy of what I do allow you to have, I could lock you in a fucking basement and you wouldn't even be able to see
Down there, let alone have all these freedoms I allow you to have!" He yells at me

    "Harry all I asked was if you had to follow me around, I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself, I'm almost 18 damnit, I'm almost a grown women, I don't deserve to be here with a dick like you!"
  I yelled at him, and I feel like I'm going to go off the rocker.

    And I do.......

I run to the kitchen, Harry chasing behind me.
     I rip the drawer open and grab the sharpest knife I see.
  I don't even know what I'm doing right now, but I turn around to Harry "I'M SO DAMN TIRED OF YOU TELLING ME WHAT YOUR'E GOING TO DO, YOU ACT LIKE YOU OWN ME, BUT GUESS WHAT YOUR DEAD WRONG, YOUR'E FAR FROM OWNING ME INFACT I OWN YOU!!" I scream and then start chasing him with the knife.
    I can hear his pleads saying sorry, how he didn't mean it, and he even said if I stop he'll let me go...........

A/N:
How is this chapter, I was I little leery on posting it, I think it's a little insane