Chapter two

I went to my locker to get my stuff. Once I got there I put my bag in it and took out my history books.

I turned around and jumped. There was a girl smiling standing behind me.

"Hi I'm Carrie" she said "you must be new"

"Yup I'm new" I said "just got here last night" I smiled at her.

She seems nice. "So what classes do you have" she asked. I showed her my schedule.

"Look we have Spanish, English, and art together" she smiled. I nodded showing that I heard her.

"Well I got to go to class" she said "see ya later"

"Bye" I said

Then I was off to history. When I got there class already started. Great so this meant I had to knock on the door.

Well this is going to be embarrassing.

I knocked on the door. The male teacher came and let me in.
Ew he looked like a rapist. Ok so just be nice. Don't want to get on his bad side

"Hi I'm new" I said

"Well hello what's your name"

"Riley smith"

"Ah yes" he said "I have you right here on the attendance list Come on in" he said. "By the way I'm mr.carls" we walked in the classroom.

"Class this is our new student. Riley smith" he introduced me to the class. "Ok miss smith if you could sit in front of mister styles please" he pointed to a boy that had chocolate colored curls.

He looked at me smirking looking me up and down. Wow I just got placed by a perv I thought. I walked over to my seat and smiled at the girl next to me. She seemed sweet she had long blonde hair one strikingly dark brown eyes. It was weird cause most people with blonde hair have blue eyes. Ok then.

I looked behind me and the same perv or styles kid was still looking at me with a smirk on his face. I didn't know his first name. Weird he kinda scared me cause he had tattoos on his arms. And how old is he 17 or 18 years old. I wonder if they hurt.

He caught me staring and said "like what you see?"

"What ? No. What are you talking about?" I started to blush by now.
He had mesmerizing green eyes. They were like greener than a ever green tree. They weren't your normal green color eyes. They were darker they were like a forest of trees.

Woah woah woah I need to stop looking and thinking about him.

Something about him just didn't seem right.

A/N: soooooo What do you guys think should I continue the story or just delete it?

So let me know what you think

Comment vote

Do something to let me know you are enjoying the story