Day 1: The start of all things.

Amy, sitting in her bed staring at the ceiling. Just waking up. School starts tomorrow. And Amy doesn't want to waste her general Sunday preparing for school.

"Ugh.. all I want to do is.. What do I want to do..?" Amy in thought couldn't think of anything better to do than to sit in bed all day. But then.. a presence disturbed the silence. Her stomach starts to grumble. That pizza that she ate sure did do a number on her. But since her parents are out of town.. A idea came to mind.

"What if I just.." A fart emits from her rear end. It made her mattress rumble a little bit. Her stomach started grumbling, signalling that a bowel movement is to be attended soon.

~30 minutes later..

Amy now is blasting pre-poop farts while her stomach uncontrollably grumbles. But Amy wanted to make the most out of this poop. She wanted it to somewhat be big, and smelly. One to be remembered, such like another feat she did a while ago.

Involvong the use of laxatives, last summer, she was constipated. A bunch of laxatives was used but no luck. Until one day, her doctor suggested she started moving things around by rubbing her belly in circles. She did that and to her suprise, her churning stomach started to make rusty gears move. And she had to go. Bad. She rushed to the bathroom and unleashed her bowel fury. The creamy poop kept piling up and her butt was like a cannon. First was the swirly pile, that was blown away by an explosion. Then a meaty but soft turd landed into the toilet. Making it simply impossible not to clog. Without guidance, Amy hoped not to clog the toilet, so she flushed immediantly. She held in her poop before any further damage. Which made her bowels growl. She held her stomach in pain as the swirly flush finally came to an end and she released the halt on her bowels. There was more creamy diarrhea constitusively until the bottom hole was completely covered up. She pushes a little but more constitutive diarrhea went in. Now piling up surpassing the water. At this point all she seeked was relief. As she groaned, she leaned forward hugging her stomach and pushes, releasing all the built up diarrhea and poop. The remaining was just a turd, but the toilet.. the toilet was beyond damage. She looked at her mess and she had a feeling that this mess was not going to flush well.

~Back to the present..

Amy wants to pull such a stunt without clogging the toilet horribly. So she sought out to get diapers. At the local market. Walking in, she wanted as much privacy as possible. But was on a timer. Her bowels were not yet demanding release but soon to be. She rushed in to the baby section, grabbed all of the essentials (baby wipes, baby powder, etc.), paid for them and was out. Luck was on her side since her house is 3 blocks away from the market. She had left over laxatives from the last incident. As soon as she was home, she locked the door, grabbed a water bottle and laxative tablets, and rushed up stairs. From baby sitting experience, she knows how to put on the diapers. (And from a friend..)

~2 minutes later..

She was now in diapers, laxative tablets in hand (4) and water on standby. Since this feat was a first, she didn't want to make such a mess to clean up so she performed this in the bathtub. After everything was set, she grabbed her phone and watched youtube. Mostly tiktok videos and memes.

...

It hit her like a punch to the stomach.

Amy was now sitting there. Her bowels roaring, and was ready to go. She was sitting down, and released the pressure but nothing happened. She squatted a little and all the creamy diarrhea filled into her diaper. First it curled, then some of her diarrhea explodes. Filling the bottom part of her diaper. Her legs get tired and sits down. The flow stops. Her stomach grumbles for release. She hugs her stomach not too tight. She gets up and rushes to the side of the bathtub, hangs off the the side and pushes, the diarrhea floods into her diaper. All in the midst of this her stomach grumbles grumbles and she farts very audibly. She pushes and fart and diarrhea floods her diaper. Making it full. Her stomach starts to subside a little. Now the only things filling her diaper is intoxicating farts she starts to bargain on the idea of whether to sit in the diaper or to change out of it. Which she did not know how to do. She sat in the tub while searching how to change out of her smelly sack of feces. Once she found out, she found it easy to to. But she had to pee. She used the toilet. She disposed of all of the poop into the toilet which was a very large load. And disposed of the diaper into the trash bin. She still has some poop left in her system, and decides to let it all out. Right there. Realizing what she had done, Amy pulled down her sweatpants and started pooping. Also realizing what happened again, she went into a panic. But jumbled up ways to dispose of this. This was a hard turd it shouldn't be hard to. She picked it up, threw it in the already filled toilet and flushed it. Now for the pants she emptied out the creamy turd into the toilet and started washing the pants. It was now 3 hours after her originated waking. Sitting at 1 o'clock. Her day went normal from her accomplished feat. Did laundry, ate dinner, and all in all a accomplished day.

(**Hello reader! This is my first official page of my first book. If you liked it, thanks! Feedback is greatly appreciated. I will be doing another story another time. But for now, we are staring into to Amy's POV. I'll fill you in on the next chapter. See ya!)

982 Words [Not including the end part ^^