Chapter 26

Aimee POV

I was looking at James' face when the anger started to dissipate completely from his face. The moment the sirens came out of nowhere I knew I was in some serious trouble. The moment James heard them his face went from calm to serious.

"James baby, look at me," I said grabbing his face trying to distract him from the sirens outside.

He looked at me dead in the eyes and his eyes held a wave of blazing anger, I almost stopped what I was doing in fear. I tried to muster up as much of an honest and hopefully somewhat of a lustful stare in my face and eyes. The moment his eyes caught mine I knew I was safe for a few more minutes.

He pressed himself on me and started to whisper things in my ears. I had no clue what he was saying. I was just praying that his other head had some control of what his body was going to do. When I felt his hard on and his hands on my ass I knew I had succeeded.

"Let's go to your room for some fun," He said before he started to attack my neck in search of my soft spot.

"Instead why not down he. I know you there are a few objects that may make it more" I was cut off with him shoving his tongue in my mouth.

I was kissing him back like crazy as he placed my legs around his waist. It was so hard trying not to force him off of me. He started to walk in the direction of my couch when there was a knock at the door. He was so in a trance by his desire that I could tell he didn't hear the knocking. By the time I was straddling his waist on the couch. There was a giant smash at my front door.

James POV

I was in such a trance by Aimee's body I didn't even realize that she had stopped kissing me. I moved to kiss her on her neck again in the goal of making a hickey on her when I felt her trying to escape my grasp. The anger in me was boiling by her action I didn't see anything but red and her. I smacked her so hard unable to control my anger.

"So now that you found your precious little first love what you do not want me anymore," I shouted furiously at her. Her silence angered me more I pushed her off of me." If that is the case I am going to kill him and you," I continued.

The whole time I was talking she wasn't even looking at me. I turned in the direction she was facing when I saw the cops. I was so shocked and pissed off at her for distracting me to the point where I had been caught.

"James you are under arrest for assault, breaking and entering, and plotting a murder," one of the cops said as they tried to place my wrist in the handcuffs.

While all of this was going on Aimee's mother, brother and sister came into the house all with confused faces. Then her friend Alex came into the room with what looked to be his girlfriend. The last person that came into the room was the guy who was her first love. The moment my eyes landed on him my anger just seems to rise.

"I will find you Aimee and your precious boy toy," I said the evilness in my voice was coming out.

The cop behind me decided to grab onto me a little harder to make she I didn't break free of his grip and started to make me walk towards the cop car. When I looked back for one last look before I was placed in the car. I saw him kiss her and her holding on to him tightly I nearly attacked. Just as I was about to break free for an escape and an even bigger cop came and forcefully got me into the cop car.

With one last look, I shouted "This isn't over" then the door was closed and I have driven away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note(Somewhat important)

So in the next few days, I am going to post the last chapter to this story. Then within the next couple of months, you guys shall see the new version of this story. The new version is called Reconstructed Memories. This version won't be as fast as this one was and it is going to flow more. After a little more planning and writing I will start posting these two side stories and even more stories. 

One: newfound love

This story is going to be Alex's and tiffany story

Two: the bond

Laura's story

so to repeat in the next couple of days this story will be complete and reconstructed.

Please 

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

LOVE YOU ALL

XxDeathsAngelxX (Aimee)~