Chapter 22

Aimee's POV

After the whole kissing there for about twenty minutes, all of us decided to stop kissing each other.

"So what now?" Sweetheart and Alex both asked at the same time.

Tiffany and I exchanged a look then shouted, "Double date" in their ears.

"I'm down," they both said as Tiffany and I looked at them with puppy eyes.

"Since it is around one in the afternoon why don't we all go get something to eat then go to the movies? After that, we can separate at the mall so that we have some alone time with the person that we are dating" Alex said. 

We all just nodded and agreed and then we decided to go to burger king. Since no one had a car we all walked the thirty-minute walk to the mall. Alex and Tiffany basically walked in front of us the whole time holding hands. While sweetheart and I walked the same way as the people in front of us but we were talking.

"So why did you chose me," He asked me.

"Honestly because I think you stole my heart from that first meeting and you never gave it back to me. Even though we were separated for maybe four years nothing really changed. Even when I lost my memory I didn't forget you much I always had your eyes." I said truthfully and I was blushing.

"So even though you couldn't remember me completely there was still a part of you that loved me?" He asked.

"Yeah. Even when I was dating my ex-boyfriend, James, something always reminded me of your eyes and I wasn't able to love him as much as I do you." I said.

"So did you love him?" he asked me in a sad voice.

"I think I really did truly love him even though he did all those things to me, a part of me will always love him I guess but not as much as I love you," I said staring into his eyes.

The cocky smirk started to form on his lips but the smile wasn't in his eyes all you saw was sadness. "So you love me?" he said.

"Nope' I said popping the 'p' "I am in love with you." I quickly brought my lips to his in a quick kiss. 

"I am in love with you too Aimee. I would never do anything to hurt you, I promise to love you from not until forever." He said as he kissed me again.

"Hey lovebirds we are at the mall," Alex said breaking the kiss between the two of us. 

Then we separated just a tiny bit.

"Fine fine I won't kiss my girlfriend I go eat with you guys," Sweetheart says the smile on his face is wider than it was earlier. At the mention of calling me his girlfriend, I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Aww, that's cute she blushed," Alex and Tiffany said at the same times. While I hid behind my Alex.

"Oh shut up and leave me alone," I said still hiding behind sweetheart.

"Come on you guys lets not make of each other let us enjoy our double date," he said defending me as he brought me from behind him into his arms in front of him.

"Okay let us begin our double date," all of us said together. 

'This should be interesting' I thought.