Epilogue

Aimee's Pov

~Months later~

It has been a few months since that fateful day and everything has been going fine. I have been going to a lawyer's office so that they can make sure that James goes to jail for a while. Alex has been very supportive during the whole ordeal. On the day of the trial, he has to testify too. Our relationship has gotten stronger since that day. I am so glad everything between us hasn't changed for the worse.

In just two days I will hopefully be seeing James for the last time.

~Day of the trail, end of the trial~

"In the case of James Versus the People, we the jury find James guilty on all counts." A random person on the jury said. 

I signed in relief as I finally heard the words I was waiting for months to hear. Then I was grabbed from my side and hugged by the Alex. 

"Everything is finally over," I said cheerfully as we made our way out of the courthouse.

~Years later~

It has been years since I moved back to my hometown. Since that day my life has been perfect. Alex and I got married a few years ago and now we are raising our children. Alex and I have only developed a stronger relationship as the days pass. My relationship with my mother and brother have even gotten better. There is nothing I would think to change about my life.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

So that is the end of the story. Such a sucky ending Well for now ......

Anyway, the new version of the story should be posted within the next few months since I am finally finishing some of the kinks with the plot line and character development. So until then, I plan to finish the rest of my stories/series that I have already posted so that I can start posting the next versions or story in the series. Some of the works I have in mind are interesting 

UNTIL THEN 

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

LOVE XxDeathsAngelxX (Aimee) :3