Jorund knows what is coming next, this won't be his first kiss from the loving woman; remembering the first kiss they shared yesterday all too well. He found it to be an odd experience, growing up learning that two people lock lips for such an act of love. With her, it does not work out quite that way. He can't deny that receiving a kiss from her is a pleasant experience.

     With her lips enveloping his face, he plants a kiss of his own on her lower lip. The couple holds this kiss for several moments, He finds himself leaning into her soft lips, his one hand reaching out and stroking her cheek. Eventually the kiss does end, the two smiling at each other as they are once again looking at each other.

     Florence pulls the small man against her cheek, cuddling him so that she can show her affection for the small man. "I love you so much."

      "I love you too." Jorund can easily tell just how much she loves him from her affectionate gestures towards him, finding them to be pleasant. He leans into her cheek, cuddling up to her as he does his best to show his love for her.

      "You ready for breakfast?' Florence asks as she lowers Jorund onto the table, unwrapping her hair which is still around Jorund's body.

     His feet firmly on the table's surface and free from her grip, his face turns red when he feels the cool air hitting his body and remembers that he has no clothes on. Instinctively covering himself he looks up at Florence, his face beet red, "I am, but can I get my clothes back first."

     Crouching so that she can be eye level with him, "You don't have to be so modest around me," gently placing her finger on his hands as she says this, "We are bonded and you are my mate. You don't have to hide yourself from me."

     Jorund can only assume that the word "mate" is another term lofts use, and from the context that it means husband. Relaxing a bit, his face beginning to return to its normal color, he does realize that she has a point. She wasn't so shy when she removed her clothes last night, and they did cuddle as is. "Well, I don't think that I should have breakfast without any clothes on. May I have my clothes?"

       "Your clothes were wearing are ruined," Florence points out, "Covered in blood and torn, I had to throw them out."

       "That's okay,” Jorund says casually, trying to sound casual anyway, “Just hand me my duffle bag and I can pick some out."

     "What duffle bag?" Florence is looking at him with a look of confusion, as though she has no idea what he is talking about.

       "The one I had with…" He stops when he realizes where his duffle bag could be. He placed it on the forest floor before he attempted to rescue Florence. With how quick she was to bring him back to her home she wouldn't have noticed it, nor would she have thought to grab it either. His first thought is to ask to go back to the clearing and retrieve it. Until he realizes that there is no point in going back for it. His belongings being left there for a week he highly doubts that they would still be there. He can always buy more clothes, but he can't obtain any in his current state  "What am I going to do for clothes then?"

     "Hold on, I have an idea." Florence leans in and kisses Jorund once again, a big smile on her face and giggling as she pulls away and leaves the kitchen.

     Jorund is looking around the house that he lives in with her, now noticing just how small it is. The furniture does seem to be large for the home, considering that they do accommodate Florence's size, seeming like they are taking up a bit more space than they should. Watching as Florence disappears into her bedroom, he notices just how tall she looks compared to the doorway; the loft needs to duck slightly to avoid hitting her head on the door frame. He can't help but wonder why her home is on the small side. Is she tall for a loft?