"If you want me to throw up, then sure." He frown making me chuckle.

"Damn Lo, you hate it that much?" I nod my head yes.

"They smell even fucks with me but I like watching you eat so I deal with it." I shrug as he looked at me.

"Yo weird ass. Why do you like watching me eat?"

"Because I know what that mouth do." I sent him seductive smirk and wink, he choked on his food at my honesty making me laugh.

"Its too early for all that."

"Its never too early to be nasty baby." He shook his head while I held my smirk.

"Gotta find that chill of yours, I'll even help you look." I giggle and he smirked then continued to eat. I got a call and seen it was Tyla, my smile never leaving my face.

"Egg roll!" I exclaim answering the call.

"Lotus bomb!" I could practically hear her smile through the phone. Its kind if strange how much closer we've gotten since the whole relationships ordeal. But this my down bitch, and shes just about the only female I trust.

"So, I promised you a day and as you know I keep my promises, how does later on sound? I have to run one quick errand then Im free."

"Perfect, Im getting tired of King nagging me about what to eat and shit. Point five seconds away from smacking his paranoid ass." Tyla grumbled through the phone making me laugh.

"Okay bae, hit up Robbie and see if hes free to chill, I'll check in later."

"Sounds like a plan." We disconnected the call and I looked up to see Trevor staring at me, shaking his head.

"What?" I ask smirking a bit, Im sure his goofy ass is about to say some goofy shit and be dead ass about it.

"Damn shame, my twin sister gets called bae by my girl and I get called bitch." I cracked up laughing while he still shook his head and had a small smirk on his lips.

"You're a mess, thats why. I tell yall all the time, Tyla is my main, and thats really my baby she carrying on the sly, uoneo." Trevor started laughing as I dramatically flip my hair over my shoulder.

"You know damn King'll flip if he hear that shit." I nod my head laughing with him.

"Yeah, I actually need to call him." I hopped down from the counter as Trevor finished up washing the dishes he used.

"Where you bout to go?" He asked following me into my office/extra closet space room.

"Bout my bidness, look shawty, last night was fun and all but you gotta bounce." I say in deep manly voice making him laugh.

"You too damn goofy bruh." He licked his lips and smirked while I went to find a simple outfit, that'll keep me warm. I swear I cant wait for it to get hot again.

After a quick minute I finally found something and got dressed pulling the top half of my hair into a simple messy bun. I was most likely going shopping later on with Ty so I needed my hair out my face.

I looked in my white detailed full length mirror at my outfit trying to think of what shoes to where. I had on a pair of dark wash jeans, and a long sleeve cream blouse with small black triangles all over it. I settled for a pair of nude red bottom pumps.

"Aint you going shopping with Ty?" Trevor asked once he saw me slip them on my feet. I look over at him after putting on my jewelry, nodding my head yes. "Yo feet gone be hurting like a bitch, and dont even think the thought of having me rub 'em eitha'." I giggle while sitting at my vanity. He knows if it really comes down to it he'd rub where ever on my body I wanted him to.