Bad day

I just moved my way to dream land. It have some feelings to leave the place, but sure it is not a time for day dream. It is one part my journey experience and moved for my dream. Now the way for rest and finding a good place for staying. The city of capital are more fast as Mumbai.

I had searching a place for stay. It is peak time the people's are hurry for getting back to home fast as returning. The way of travelling, I met an accident in front of my bike. The old laddy get's her bike and crashed into the side wall, suddenly she fall down on the road.

The crowd of people just surrounded and hangovers the traffic and let they not hope to see the laddy lay over on the ground! selfish. Then, just I stop my ride and gets down to help that laddy...

I gets her forehead and shouted on her, Hey! Hey!Hey! See me .. With full of emotions to see her eyes. I call her with loud again and again, within in a second,she lose her mind and went to unconscious! I saw that heavy blood is bleeding on her head, I sacred.

Then I hold her hands tightly and two of crowd helped me to take her to hospital. A guy calls the helpline to take that laddy to hospital. I just think I can't wait for untill..

I take her with help of young boy with my bike and gets her to near hospital for emergency treatment. I sacred more and Sayed doctor,she get accident on road please save her doctor!!!

They take her into the emergency ward and I waiting near the door. I saw my hand with full of blood, the laddy lost more blood and I prayed for her!!

I am waiting for the reply of doctors answer for result of laddy treatment. They give me a bag and things of her. I checked for the contact of her relatives.I got her mobile and searched recent called numbers and say about her situation on hospital. The only thing never left her alone.

The doctor come out of ward and he says! No problem she will be perfectly alright. What I want to hear from doctor , the word gets me cool. Oh! God thank a lot and her son come and ask about her, and he says me a thanks for saving my mom's life. Then now my emotions are get over through air, when her life is saved.

Now I get out and search for my ride to continue. I got a hotel for dinner and accomodation for night near to that hospital. I got a room and get into with thinking of laddy. I get to the shower and my mind still blows of roaming to that accident. I get freshed and finished the dinner. The peace of saving her life getting with my bed on dream and gets suck for one of my bad day in my journey.

             "The time are not permanent,                         within a raction of second can change the whole life"

I think all you like this chapter! Please support and comment 😊.

Thank you all for reading my travelogues 🤗