Caught on western coastal

The ride hug on western coastal and cut across to connecting of 3 states (Karnataka, Goa, Maharashtra), aall while running close to seashore of coastal region and passing through some of most cloudy of pristine beaches in the country , with beautiful landscape. The Riders are invited to sign up for best experience with one of the ride on kind coastal adventure.

                    It's awesome scenary , nice food options and enough reason to take. A lot of break with the highway in western coastal. Someone once said “Happiness is a path, not a destination” and I know its very true when i started to travel in bike.
It is excellent road of travelling at 4 lane of express way completely with efficient of NH17, in order map out a perfect coastal road with more fun to ride on. It was a stunning views from the endless stretches of empty roads are have power to ride speed and safe.

                   "The route and roads are great too". I believe that on solo ride, these two are very important and keeps you going. You must be feeling, and refreshed now.

                    The traveling make's me very happy , when I see the the beauty nature of coastal , but I didn't plan to go anywhere as I traveling to my Dreamland. But the line ride provide a prior planning  to some ongoing places with make more joyfull and  happiness.

                    I observed something- when a  riding at high speeds a lot of water comes out from eyes (some natural phenomena I guess) and this disturbs the vision focus..I mean I had headache of travelling. It is the first time of travelling with bike for long ride and I need some break and rest (may be riders face this kind of thing when riding first time on a long trip).

                   I traveled a long! It  out for suprise the evening away better climate than afternoon and it's time for rest of ride with first day. I begging for a place for safe and smooth for leaving. The time that seems a few miles about here to Goa. I planned to stay night at there for side of beach hotel with peaceful. I reached the near morjim . The famous  beach of Goa at night , I heared the sounds of water and smells with chill...The people who are living here are so lucky, I was thinking. The sound of waves is like a lullaby which can put even a troubled mind to sound sleep. 

  " I felt very happy to be staying there"

That was the end of day one – a perfect way, I’d say, to sign off the first day.