Dream Journey of RE

It was the time of chill climate drizzling rain at very evening of pleasant sunset.
I was sitting on a chair at a corridor of my house with taking a cup of coffee and watching My new bike is drenching at rain. It is very hot romantic to see my new Red baby drenching. I just stand and walked near to my bike and hug with a kiss on his forehead.

"Mind blows, out of dream"

The time, I take out my thoughts and dream to be become original to spot with the ridding buddy to long rally for Royal Enfield to "Ladakh". It is the best described heaven place on the earth. The place surrounded with mountain glaciers, it is the place for RE most versatile to take riders almost everywhere want to go.

It was a pleasant morning, sunshine's with birds sound are hear as a new day with new life of dream day to arrives .I get up with energetic morning freshed up and weared a new caustumes of riding. It was a first time ,I got with the sanddle bags and ridding jacket to be wear. I packed my luggages and thinks on motorcycle and gets ready for travelling towards dream land. I switched the key, when I hangover the handles of my baby, the muscle's of my hands are fully statue with my happiness mood.

What I decide, "The dream of day" arrived, uncertainly riders are!The sounds of bike roars , First of all....the sound of bike , it is not a Noise. The stock silences which produces the sound like "Thummm Thummm" sound are roared as musical tunes. It's a epic sound of RE. It has adequate performance, great feel and suprisingly smooth on ride. I think it is a solitary trip of adventurous with a long road trip is all about seculsion,also it find a inner peace and especially enjoying a long way trip. I decided driving alone bring the sense of best possible way of my dream day be arraiving to continue my ride."So be it, it to be a solo ride". Finally the day journey started and moved forward with thumm thumm sound to dream land...............

"Life is too short, move forward for your dreams"