eh?❞ blinking twice with a clueless look, chenle thought he had heard wrong with what jisung had said.

or it's probably just the pure blooded constructing his sentence wrong.

seeing that chenle may have understood it the wrong way, jisung immediately defended himself. ❝i m-mean, in my room!❞ he looked away while feeling himself blush at his mistake, bringing his hand up and rubbing his nape. ❝since jeno hyung won't be here the whole night and seems like your roommate is busy inside.

chenle didn't want to have any thoughts about it but after what he had just heard inside his shared room with xiaojun, he can't think right. shaking his head, he tried to collect himself from the thoughts that strays him away from the chogigods. this pure blooded is just being nice to him and offered him a place to sleep for the night, that's all.

nothing is going to happen.

are y-you not getting i-inside?❞ jisung mentally cursed inside his head as he couldn't stop stuttering. what was making him all shy when all he's doing is letting chenle sleep inside the room with him?

right, chenle. he's letting his ex-boyfriend sleep with him. ain't that just great?

oh.❞ chenle dragged his feet with him and followed jisung from behind him, doing the honors to close the door.

jisung dropped the keys down by the coffee table at the mini living area inside the room before turning to chenle who's just standing by the door and not making a move. the taller male raised a brow as he could see chenle playing with his fingers as he looked like he was holding back his breath. sighing, he stared at the shorter male when he removed his shoes and he started to unbuckle his belt.

lock the door.

the omega flinched, widening his eyes at what jisung had said. ❝w-what?

throwing his belt by the sofa, the pure blooded walked over to his wardrobe and took some comfortable basket ball shorts. ❝lock the door. you don't want anyone barging in while we're sleeping, do you?

right.❞ chenle twisted his body around and fumbled with the door knob before finally locking it, still feeling his face heating up after misunderstanding what jisung meant.

seeing the omega's reaction made the pure blooded have a sly grin, taking the chance of chenle having his back face him to removed his pants and wear the shorts he's comfortable in sleeping with. ❝what are you thinking about, chenle?

shaking his head violenty, chenle turned around and was caught by jisung being all flustered. ❝nothing!

i don't think it's nothing.❞ throwing his pants on the laundry basket, jisung approached the shorter male with small steps before leaning down to match the omega's height. chenle only leaned back as the pure blooded's face was too close for comfort. ❝is it something dirty?