⌜ sixteen ⌟

humming in satisfaction, chenle had his brows furrowed when he felt a hand caressing his tummy gently. not minding it at all, the omega was still forced to wake up once he heard a familiar ringtone coming from his phone indicating that he had an incoming call. groaning, the short male still felt an arm wrapped around his waist. chenle then rubbed his eyes and propped his body down the bed while scanning the room as to where phone would be.

why is it there?❞ frowning and having his eyes still half opened, chenle reached his phone on the pure blooded's side of the bed. that action caused him to hover over the taller male that's still sleeping but he was still dozing off to even have everything registered inside his head.

answering the call, the omega yawned and placed his phone close to his ear. which caused him to regret the next second after he was being greeted early in the morning by a screech from the other line.

"chenle where the fuck is donghyuck!?"

aware of the naked chest he is facing, chenle leaned down and just laid his head there while listening to the omega from the other line mumble some words in chinese. curse words, that is. chenle just waited for a few more moments before the person from the other line had already calmed down before he can finally speak. ❝how are you, renjun ge?

"how—" renjun then let out dozens of curse words before finally answering chenle. "i woke up having two alphas right next to me, how do you think i am coping up with this!?"

don't you think it's too early in the morning to shout?❞ chenle said, words quieting down after every second. the omega then took a deep breath as soon as he felt a pair of hands going behind him and rubbing gentle circles behind his back that main him smile in content.

"chenle, we did it and i'm fucking sore."

the chinese's eyes widened and immediately was awake upon hearing that coming from his friend. ❝ge, did they go rough and—

"kidding, le." the omega then rolled his eyes when he heard a soft chuckle coming from the other line, holding himself back from sending punches for making a joke like that. for renjun, it wasn't something to laugh about because he was panicking for real. "but i woke up naked with the two of them right beside me!"

having the image in mind then caused for chenle to turn red, covering his mouth as he didn't expect for his mind to imagine such sight. ❝are they.. also..

"no, but they are shirtless." a groan was then heard from the line, making chenle know how upset and frustrated renjun is right now. "chenle, i'm scared! what if we did do it? what if they marked me and now i have to be their slaves or a toy for pleasure? i did wake up naked. chenle, they saw me naked! oh my fucking god, i can't handle this. i just lost my vir—"