chapter 1- birthday present?

[ jungkook's pov]

'WHATT??'

I immediately wake up and make my way to the bathroom. I got a call from my cousin, Jane, she said she gonna make a party as today is her birthday. 'I have to buy a present for her.'

~~skip~~

'What should I get for her? I dont know what girls like.. Oh Man..'

I just walked around the mall. Get in get out get in get out from shop to shop, without knowing what Im searching for.

'I think I should ask for my sister's opinion. YES! I should!'

I get my iphone and dial her number.

'Annyeong noona. This is jungkook'

'Annyeong jungkook. Why are you calling me?'

'I want to ask for your opinion. Well, as you know Jane's going to make a party tonight for her birthday. So I want to buy her a present. But I dont know what should I get for her. Maybe you can help me. You should know what girls like as you're also a girl.'

'Hmmm.. I guess you should get her a purse or a high heels or anything else. Something that teenage girls like'

'Ohhh.. I got it! Thanks noona.'

'Yeah.. no problem.'

PURSE! Yeahh.. I should get it

I keep walking around to find the purse shop.

'Finally! I found it'

I walk into the shop. I look around. I see a lot of purse here. ' Now I dont know which one I have to choose.'

I keep walking around until a worker come to me.

'Sir. May I help you? What kind of purse are you looking for?'

' ohh.. yaa.. im looking for a purse for my cousin. I want to get one for her for her birthday. But I dont know which one I should buy'

'Hmmm.. what is your cousin's favourite colour? And what kind of purse she usually use? I mean the purse with designs or a plain one?'

'Her favourite colour? I think she likes blue. I see she usually use a plain purse.'

'Okayy.. I think you should get her this. This is latest purse in our shop. Many girls came and used to buy this.'

The worker hand me the purse she's talking about. It seems nice. Jane will likes this.

'Okay then. I choose this.'

~~skip~~

'Thank you sir. Im sure your cousin will love it.'

'Yeah.. you're welcome.'

Finally! I got Jane a birthday present. ^^ now i have to get home. I have to get ready for the party.