𝔰𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕣 This chapter includes mature content

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

the replacements: part five

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Love of two is one.

Here, but now they're gone.

Came the last night of sadness

& it was clear she couldn't go on.

The door was open & the wind appeared.

The candles blew & then disappeared.

(Don't Fear) The Reaper

Blue Öyster Cult

4:03 ───────────────༓───── 5:08

"LADIES. OOH, YOU'RE LOOKING WELL TONIGHT," the Supreme stumbled into the room. Her voice slurred. Behind her, Madison tripped over her own feet. A squeal left her lips as she stopped herself from fumbling forward and landing face first against the hardwood floor below her.

"Let me give you some advice." Fiona tossed her purse onto the piano, laughter bubbling up as she swayed back and forth. "Get your portrait painted when you're young. Just look at these old bats." She took in a deep breath as Madison went along with her.

The young witch tried to follow in suit as the Supreme strolled along the room. She lobbed her cellphone in the direction of the piano. It clattered against the floor and slide as far underneath the baby grand as possible. A muffled giggle left her lips as the Supreme continued to speak.

"Mine is gonna go over there." Fiona extended her arm, a regal finger pointing to an empty spot next to the portrait of Mimi DeLongpre. "And yours'll go... over there." As she turned, her pointed finger landed on the vacant chunk of wall next to the portrait of Selene Nicks. Madison threw her head back in a laugh, her balance off as she wobbled.

"Doubt I'm even graduating this shit show." Her vision blurred as she tried to focus on the portrait that had seemed so far away. The tunnel vision took over. "No way they're gonna commemorate me." She leaned back, trying to catch her balance as she looked up at the ceiling with a sigh.

"Well, they'll have to..." Fiona stalked forward, her hands planted firmly against her back. The act of 'drunk Supreme' was over. Madison was far too intoxicated to be able to tell if the older woman was or wasn't.

"Because... you're the next Supreme." Madison's smug look fell from her lips. The cogs in her head turned as she tried her hardest to comprehend what the woman was telling her.

"Wait." Her brow furrowed. She tilted her head as she tried to get a read on the older woman. She couldn't tell if Fiona was being facetious or not. "Are you serious? How do you know I'm the next Supreme?" Madison swallowed hard. The breathy laugh that Fiona let out as she smiled wide sent a chill down her spine.