Rubi was the first to be done with her contract signing. She handed it over to Brady smiling bright. I smiled as well just because she was. It only proved she was satisfied. One down, two more to go.

"I'm not gone lie Axe, you really unfuckwitable. You got me even more hype to work with you" Rubi said.

I chuckled at her excitement

I chuckled at her excitement. She made me feel more confident. I just hope Rodrick and Joy felt the same. Shortly after Joy and Rodrick were done with their contracts as well. Just like Rubi, they handed over their contracts to Brady prior to focusing their attention on me.

"Everything straight guys?" I asked curiously hoping it actually was straight and that we could move on.

"Everything is bueno." Joy said making the "okay" sign with her fingers. I looked towards Rodrick.

"Good man?"

"Yea, everything up to par. No complaints." He said truthfully gaining a huge smile from me.

"Great! Now on to the fun huh?" I asked rhetorically.

"Yassss!" Rubi exclaimed dancing from her seat causing us all to laugh amusingly.

"Alright! So let's just listen to some beats and see what y'all like

"Alright! So let's just listen to some beats and see what y'all like. Ima have my team come through to help with anything like writing or style of music. Y'all met Dray and Jordan at the scouting. So i'ma introduce y'all to the ladies that help me write my music. Y'all cool with that?" I asked them.

"Yea!"

"For sure.."

"I'm down."

They all answered at once. I nodded.

"Cool but wait, since I brought it up. Do y'all know y'all style of music? Maybe y'all already have it planned out. Feel free to share if you do and if you don't, Lyric and Symphony can help you guys with that." I told them.

"Well I know I rap and shit so I wanna be a little sexy and raunchy." Rubi answered.

"Oh you one of those that's going to surprise me in here? You 'bout to be the next Trina?" I asked jokingly.