17.

There's a glitch on this story for some odd reason. Make sure to read 16 Part.Two before reading this chapter.

Axel

8AM || Maui

8AM || Maui

Stretching my arms out as the morning sun hit my face through the panoramic windows, my eyes fluttered open as I yawned. I was feeling good being that we were on vacation. It was all starting to hit me now and I couldn't wait to explore. My favorite part about traveling was waking up in a bed that wasn't your own. It was just something about those resort beds that screamed comfort and made you never want to leave it's side. This was true paradise for me.

Checking the time, it was just hitting 8 on the dot. I wasn't an early bird normally but while on vacation, I seemed to always be the one who would awaken first. Rolling over, I pulled Tommie in close to me as she lightly snored in her slumber. She must have been really enjoying the bed as well cause I haven't heard her snore like this since we first purchased our California King back home. I began to kiss her head, her wild mane tickling my face. I smiled at the scent of her hair as I buried my face into it deeper. Deciding I wanted to stop being a creep after about 2 minutes of smelling her, I began to plant small kisses onto her forehead and cheeks.

She stirred in her sleep occasionally as she searched for a new comfort spot. I quietly laughed as I continued to kiss her. She knew I was kissing her and she needed to get her ass up.

"Maurice.. i'm trying to sleep." she groggily spoke as she called me by my middle name.

"Get up. We don't sleep in on vacations." I told her tapping her nose. She twisted her lips up as she peeked at me through one eye while the other stayed closed.

"Who made those rules?" She questioned. I rose my brow at her. "Me, now get up before I do the other thing that will definitely wake your ass up." I said licking my lips. Her eyes widened as she immediately jumped up out of bed. I laughed as she walked backwards all the way to the bathroom. She squinted as she kept her eyes on me pointing her finger in a "i'm watching you" kinda way.

"I love my legs Axe and I would love to be able to walk during this trip. You are nuts." She giggled prior to slamming the bathroom door.

I continued to laugh as I got out of bed myself. It wasn't that bad, she was just being dramatic. Plus she was extremely flexible with my help, so I don't know why she was acting that way. She know damn well she wanted me to stretch her out.

Walking over to my carry on bag, I picked it up prior to setting it onto a nearby chair. I began to rummage through the bag looking for my rolled up sock of weed I brought with me. I knew we could leave LA with a certain amount of weed so I definitely took my chances but the type I got was boofing to the point where I had to double roll it into one of my socks. Unraveling the sock once I found it, I smiled at the packaged weed. It won't be a trip if I wasn't high as hell. I also bought shrooms for Tommie and I to try. It was better for me to try it for the first time with her then with some randoms or Dray and Jordan. They would for sure blow my high.