"Nah you good! Your talent brought you to me. You did it yourself, not me." I assured him. He only nodded with a smile as he sat back. I could tell he was satisfied. He was a cool young dude.

"What about you Rubi?" I asked her as she just stared between us.

"Oh mine is cool too. I also shared the good news with my family. I'm just wanting to get to work. I got so much to cool up yo." She said causing us all to laugh. I felt her on that. I wanted to see what they had in store too. It was exciting truly.

"I feel you ma. I know y'all got some heat coming. You all will be working on 2 singles each so make sure y'all get your pens ready."

"Oh mine been ready!" Rubi exclaimed excitedly. I chuckled at her. She had great energy and I knew she would also have great stage presence. We would have to work today so I could see their personalities and what categories they would fall in musically. I was going to call in Draymond, Jordan, Symphony and Lyric later to do a little session. I needed my team to help them just as much as they help me.

"Alright so-" I was cut off briefly.

"Hey guys. I'm so sorry i'm late. I live a little further than expected." Joy disrupted as she waltz in. We all smiled at her welcoming in presence. We could now get to business as planned.

"I saved you a seat here boo." Rubi said as she patted the empty spot beside her. Joy smiled brightly as she respectfully made her way past us. She then sat down with her hands in her lap. She had a little bit of shyness but that was okay. She wasn't afraid to sing and her voice was beautiful. She could hit notes way better than me for sure. But that's what I wanted. Someone in their own lane, far different than me.

"It's cool Joy. We all were just catching up on each others day. You good?" I asked her.

"I'm great. Ready to get this on and poppin and get to the music." She responded causing us all to smile.

"I said the same thing girl. I'm ready to do this shit!"

"That's what I like to hear. The enthusiasm in this room is much appreciated and we'll get to the music straight after the contracts. I promise." I told them holding my hand up to my chest as a way of showing I was serious.

They all nodded in sync. I then clapped my hands together as I grabbed their contracts. I handed each one to them. They all took the contracts prior to looking over the cover of it which had the labels name printed.

"Now I know you guys are eager but I encourage you to read over your contracts at this moment. I went over them myself to make sure your music is rightfully owned by yourselves. Some people don't have the luck to own their shit which is why I came up with this to help some people. I can't help everyone but i'm willing to grab a few. With you three being my first signees, I need you to understand what this label is about. It may be named after me but I am no asshole. I'll protect y'all as much as I can. I will have my manager help you find your own manager and my team will help you with events, bookings and all of that other shit. Feel free to ask me any questions if needed. And also if there is anything in the contract you don't agree with, also feel free to ask. Brady and I will not hesitate to give the best answer we can." I told the three of them as they gave me their full attention. They nodded in response followed by low "okays".

I nodded prior to sitting back in my seat as they read over their contracts. I didn't want to be a creep watching them but I was nervous to know if they agreed with everything or not. I just wanted to be the best mentor I could because so many artists have so many horror stories with people they thought they could trust. I knew where my heart lied with them and I was going to keep my word.