ch.35 ( cat over heals) pt.3

june 17th
for anyone reading this, just know i havent been publishing due to the fact that my lap top caught a vir659f
It lags and i cant save any of the dr2fs tha7 i make.
even know it still laggs.
im saving some money to get it fixed but i just wanted to let you know its not that i forgot about the story. Its just hard to do this on my phone, me and my big sausage fingers.
Any ways i hope you enjoy and ill try to post more if i can.
P.s- sorry foir typos and misspelling, im doing this on my phone.

Mariners pov:
something was defenetly off about chat, not just the way he moved but the way carried himself.
he stood taller, bolder but he was still the same guy.
we explorer the empty streets and found nothing, again. I won't lie, it was nice to have a quiet city for a few nights but this...this was too quiet.
"Something on you're mind love bug?" chat whispered in my ear.
his hot breath sending shivers down my spine.
"WWWWHHAAAA!!!!!"
a shock rippled through me as I stepped back and found myself falling back.
I slipped off the roof we were standing on. Before I could pull my yo-yo out, I felt his tight grip pull me back up.
still leaning back but not falling.
I looked up at him. His hair had a gloss to it that I didn't see before, his eyes seem to have this glow.
For a minute his face flashed in my mind.
"(Reader)??"
I asked absentmindedly, my mind flashing back at our first kiss.
"W..what?" chat asked as his eyes widen.
I felt my face flush as the words came out of my mouth.
"Shit no sorry" i said covering my face.
Between my fingers i coulde see that sly grin crawl back on his face.
He pulled me back but he never took his hands off me.
"Do you mind i asked.
"Not at all" he said before lettimg go. just befor he did so he reached down and pulled my hand out and gently kissed it.
before i knew it ta another Shock ran through my body.
This one however was sharp and strong but soothing. Like an itch I couldn't reach before up till now. 
I shook it off and we went back to patrolling the city.
The streets were calm and almost empty, before we knew it, everyone just seemed to had vanished.
The moon still strong and full hung at its peak.
There realy was noting else for us to do but i felt wrong to cut tonight short.

Hey chat? i called out.
"Whats up" he called back from his ledg.
I was wondering if youd like to go back to my place and ...i dont know..hang out?
In the dark, insted of seeing that sly grin i found his soft smile. his deep green eyes, so soft and welcoming
"Id like ya" he  said with a wink.
I rolled my eyes and i lead the way.
After a few short minuits we made it down the street and across from (Readers) apartment.
Chat looked quiziledly
"You live here?" he asked
More or less, it's (Readers) place but i have a spare key. Hes of studing or something and he hasnt been home for s ome time so i dont think he'd mind us coming in.

We dropped down and made our way up the staires and to the front door.
I reached around the rim of the door till the cold dull matal pricked my fingers.
Got cha
As we walked in the hot and humid air hit hard.
But what hit even harder was the fact that (Reader) wasnt home. He hated it when the room was like this.
"You ok" chat asked
Ya im fine.. hey do you mind if i change real quick.
we got Netflix and some wine in the kitchen if you want.
Before i even made it to the bedroom door chat was standing with a bottel of half finished wine that (Reader) and i had yet to finish and 2 wine glasses.
"Take you'r time" he said with a wink
I rolled my eyes with a smirk and called tikki out.
The bright pink lights flooded the room and tikki was fast asleep in my palm.
Carefully i walked over the night stand and rested her down on her own bed.
something (Reader) had thoght of.
I changed in to some pink shorts and a top and made my way out.
Chat had alredy made himself at home and sat back on the couch with his legs spread out....just like (Reader) always did.
"So what are you in the mood for?" he asked
It didnt matter, we had time to kill and there were some new movies on.
we set our eyes on the first thing we saw and hit play.