Ideas?

So I got this idea from ( creativeWriter96) to creat this story. (Thanks man!!)
Iv got a few good ideas on how I'm going to make this story but there's this one little problem.... AKA adrien.
As most of you know marinette is in love with adrien so I have a few good ideas but if you think you have a better one then leave it down in the comments or just PM me.
Ideas
1. Your an orphan and you recently find out that your mother was the sister to mrs.agreste. AkA adriens mom. You go out to find what little family you have left and find out that she's gone and may be dead.
As you find out that she's gone you meet adrien and find out that he's your cousin.  You start school with him and meet marinette and latter on come to find out that adrien is chat noir and marinette is ladybug. Everything is good until tragity strikes again. ( can't go in to deep sorry, someone dies and lives a flipped upside down.) ( I kinda like this idea the more it think about it)
2. Your s young man I Paris and your at your mothers death bed and she tells you that your real father is Gabriel agrest. They dated before she met the man you thought was your father and a news team catches news of this. You meat adrien to be your half brother and meet marinette. You talk to alya just as she finds out that ladybug is marinette.
3. Your a new student at a new school and chloe is picking on you until marinette comes to stop her. When chloe starts to pick on marinette, adrien steps in and you become part of their inner circle. You follow marinette and adrien cause your suspicion that they might be chat and ladybug are coming to a close.

I won't start on this story right away, not until I'm done with nick x Judy. It's almost done but not quite there yet. Also I want you to tell me what you want the readers name to be.
Simple things like name or age or what he might look like. Just to make the story more personal. I want you all to feel like your actually living through this story in a way. Cause that's what stories do, they make you feel like your a part of something that's out of this world and your in the center of it all. So let me know what you think and give me some ideas on what you feel would make this story more personal, don't be afraid to be open.
This is squad30545 and as always have an awesome day!!!
P.S- depending oh how this story goes, there will be sins and lots of mixed feelings no matter what happens.