Ch.13( sleeping over gone wrong)

Adrien was by the crack of dawn ready for the sun to fall before it even came up. The day passed as normal, Adrien had his photo shoots and I did my traveling around Paris by rooftop. I was caught a few times by the paparazzi, but I had my hoodie so there was no way of telling it was me.
I stopped by alya to help her get ready for the sleep over that she was going to be hosting. I helped her set up the sleeping beds that she took the liberty of getting and the snacks. Finally she had me test out the main event, the polygraph.
It was honestly unsettling being strapped to a machine that can tell if your lying.
"Oh let's give it a go, I'll ask you a question and you try to lie." She flipped a few switches and the polygraph started to give off a low buzz.
" ok first question; have you ever been in love?"
I gave a stern face to show no emotion.
Nope never. I called out and almost as fast as I said it, the polygraph went crazy. The lines jumped side to side clearly showing I was lying.
"Mmmmmmmmmm  ok now let's try another one"
A devilish smile crossed her face that send chills down my spine, I don't like the looks of this.
" have you kissed anyone since you've been in Paris?"
My body tightened up and I knew I had to answer, my mind flashed back at the tender......ok not so tender kiss, me and marinette shared yesterday. Her sweet soft lips with mine send my heart running over a hundred miles an hour.
" hello?!?!? Is some one in there??" Alya called out as the flicked my forehead.

What what?!? Um no no of corse not!!!!
My voice came out loud yet low and  came out sounding like a question all on its own.
The polygraph went wild ones again and Ayla's devilish grin faded fast. She looked up at me with her jaw practically on the floor.
" OMG who?!?!?!?!" I mentally face palmed myself for forgetting I was attached to a stupid lie detector. I did the best I could to think of some thing or someone else other than marinette, but it was no use. Her beauty was burned in to my brain.
No one!!!! The dame thing must be broken or something.....
I slouched in my chair and folded my arms over my chest to trying to get my heart to slowdown.
"Then why are you so red???"
I moved my hands over my face to feel my face burn up. Alya was now leaning over the table with a grin on her face just holding a number of questions.
" come on you can tell me, I won't tell a soul!!!!!"
Alya I'm not saying, how about another question?
" fine fine......ok, was she a good kisser?"
My heart jumped sending the polygraph jumping again. I sighed in defeat, my heart fell back down to where it was meant to be.
The kiss was good, hell it was one of the best Iv ever had. Wild, crazy and over all sexy as hell. I can still taste her on my lips even now.
I licked my bottom lip just to see if I could've still taste her.
Alya seem to be in shock as if I said somethings wrong or something profound that blew her mind.
"Wow.....just wow. Are you going to see her again? Are you two dating?!?!"
My heart felt heavy as I thought it over.
I see her almost everyday, and no we're not dating.....she.....she has a boyfriend.

The room felt cold and quiet, I was lost in my thoughts as I wanted nothing more then to be with her, but she wouldn't be happy with me.
I felt alyas hand on my shoulder, her warm hand made me feel more comfortable.
" hey come on know don't feel bad, maybe thing will work out."

The polygraph worked for sure that much I knew. I helped set things up until nino showed up to help. We talked for a while and ate some lunch after the party was a set. I got a message from Adrien saying he was going to need a little help. Before I left I told Nino and Alya of what the plan was. Fake Adrien in to being sick and get him sent home and in to his room, after all the lights go out sneak Adrien out the front and bring him back early in the morning.

That was the plan, more or less. As I left and made my way to the park where Adrien was having his photo shoot I noticed something or better yet someone in the corner of my eye. Marinette was talking to Sabrina, Chloe's lap dog. They were talking in front of a flower shop.
I made my way over to the two girls without a word and managed to snack up without meaning to.
"So you and (reader) a pretty close, aren't you?" Sabrina asked as she looked over the flowers.
I stopped dead in my tracks not knowing if is should make myself known.
"What? I mean ya were close but not in like.....I mean we're friends and all...why do you ask?"
I slowly made my way back to the corner to get away from this conversation.
" oh I don't know I was just wondering, I thought you two were dating sine you two see each other so often."
I whipped my head back to the two girls waiting to see what marinette would say next.
" what?!?! No no no!!! I'm mean he's cute and all but we're just friends that all. Beside I like Adrien and it's not like I could date them both........I mean not like I would!!!!!!!! Not that I want to I......what I'm trying to say is that there's nothing going on between me and (reader)."