Ch.14(let me explain!!!)

As I make my way from building to building, nearly falling off a few time. I can't see from my left eye, I can't see how far most of the building are and not to mention my ribs still hurt. No seriously, how can some one with little to no muscle on those noodle arms hit so hard?!?
I push the pain away and make my way closer and closer to alyas house. The picture she sent me of marinette crying only pushes me to go faster and faster.

What the he'll happened?? How did Adrien find out about the kiss? Did marinette tell him? What the hell is going on?!?! I need answers now more then ever. I leap from rooftop to rooftop, the cold night air whispers in my head as the cold wind brushes pass my hair,Soon I spot alyas house.
The lights were still on and the door was slightly open. I jumped down to the side walk and to my surprise I didn't feel anything. No impact or sharp pain to my side.
Alright Plagg come on out!
I call out as a bright green and yellow light illuminated the side walk. As the chat noir suit fades away the pain comes flying back. I fall to one knee as I hold my ribs.
"Hold on (reader) take your time. Your still hurt and you need to rest." Plagg said as I pulled myself up.
I know....I know I just need.....just give me a minute
I took a deep breath and pulled myself together. I made my way to across the street and gently knocked on the door. Before i could even say anything else the door swung open and a hand pulled me in. I was rushed in and the pain from my ribs burned even more.
I turn to see Alya with rage burning in her eyes.
"You kissed Mari!!!!!"
The pain faded as the words reached my ears.
How did you know?!?!
I turn to face her as I did the best to stand.
"Oh come on everyone knows at.....at.....oh....my....GOD!!!!! (Reader) your face!!! Your eye what...what happened?!?!" Her anger faded fast and a look of fear and shock took its place. I felt my own face and felt somethings warm, the gash underneath my eye must have opened up somehow and I was deleting again.
"Hey what's going on up here!?" Nino called out as he and the other walked up from behind me.
I turn to face the rest of them and was now the central of attention.
Their eyes were wide with either fear or discuss. Now I could feel the warm wet feeling fall from my bandages. I took a few steps back and sat down on a chair that was already out. As far as I know all I had was a bloody eye and that's it.
We all just stayed there waiting for someone to say something, the silence was unnerving.
"D...dude?? What the he'll happened to you?!?" Ninos voice echoed in the room.
Me and Adrien had a bit of a.......what's the word I'm looking for? A war.
"No way, Adrien did that to you?!?"
You think I'm bad, adriens back at home unconscious in bed.
"What?!?" A voice from my left broke out. I couldn't see anything from my left side so when I turned to see her I was speechless.
Marinette had just come out from the back, her eyes were bright red from crying. Red around the corner of her eyes and dry tears down her cheeks. When she saw me she was blistering mad but soon changed with shock.
I don't know what to say now, the room felt silent as we all stood still.
Look it not as bad as you......
I stood back on my feet only to fall back down on one knee. The pain was killing me, not literally but dame was it becoming annoying. As I fell Nino rushed to my side to help me up.
"Dude you ok? What happened?"
As I got better footing I managed to get back on my feet.
You know what I'd like to find out too. I was back at the mansion when Adrien attacked me and then.....well the rest just not important.

"Maybe it's because you made out with his girlfriend"
The short girl with pink hair spoke out. Her words hit me so hard my heart nearly stopped. How did she know what?!? Who else knew other than me, Adrien and marinette?

What?? I didn't I ....what are you???
"We all know" Alya cut me off mid sentence. I looked out to everyone and saw all eyes were on me and marinette. My face was burning up and so was hers.
Ok how do you all know this exactly?

They all looked around waiting for someone to talk first.
" maybe we should sit you down first" Nino was the first to brake the silence. We all walked up to the bed rooms and took a seat next to the polygraph.