Ch.9(the test)

We made our way to the stairs and half way down I was blinded by a spot light. Nearly falling forward, then lights from below made it even harder to see. News reports and paparazzi waited with their cameras and microphones waiting for me and adrien to answer a few questions.

"When did you first arrive in Paris?, are you planing on moving in any time soon and if so when??, do you have any idea why Gabriel agreste abandoned you and your mother especially in your time of need??, can you tell us about your life in the states??, what was your childhood like with out a father or did your mother remarried??"

Questions from left and right bombarded me and when I looked over my shoulder I could've see the gorilla come to my rescue. He stood in front of me and managed to push some of the reporters back. I turned to take my leave when something caught my eye. On the floor was a picture of me and adrien hugging it out, I remember this picture. It was the day he gave me the guitar with the engravings on the back, I reached down to pick it up and slipped it in my pocket.

Eventually I ran in to adrien who was standing next to his father on the top of the stairs, over seeing the party but taking no hand in it. I waved over to adrien and he leaned over to speak to Gabriel.
Like I said befor something was off about this guy, he looked over at me and my blood frozen over. I'm not afraid of him but it's just something about him that just doesn't sit right with me.
Ne knotted his hair and adrien came running down the stairs nearly falling over.
We walked around and a quickly stopped by the beautiful that layed before us. The tables that we're empty the day before was now filled with food from left to right.
From seafood to chickens rousted on silver players surrounded by smaller dishes, and on the ends of the tables were Champaign glasses that were filled to the brim.
On the other end was a giant rousted pig with a burnt Appel in its mouth.
It's dark tan skin and solid cold expression killed my apatite, I don't think I'm feeling to good now.
We walked around some more as the music played on, there was an orchestra at the center of the floor that played music for the return of Gabriel.
As we walked we were stopped several time by people who wanted an interview or just wanted to welcome me to paris. They'd hope to see me around more often but that just brought me down even more.
I knew even after the DNA test I was going to leave and there was nothing I could do about it, I left adrien with the reporters as they asked questions left and right. I found my way to an empty balcony and stood near the edge. The cold air seem to make my problems fade away. The cold night sky and the clear stared that shined reminds me of marinette the way her eyes shine in the day and night.
"Pardon me sir?" A man with a black and wight suit walked up to me and handed me and champion glass, I was about to decline it but he walked away before I could say anything.
I looked at the glass in my hand, the the dim light yellow drink fizzed in my hand.
I know I. Under aged but I still wanted to try it, a little sip wouldn't hurt right?
I took a sip and the brink seemed to dance on my tung, the fizzing slipped down my throat and the slightly bitter but sweet taste made it vary enjoyable.
"Hey bro you ok?"
Adrien said as he walked out in to the balcony with a glass of his own in hand.
Ya I'm fine just.....thinking about the next two days, that's all.
He stood next to me and looked out in to the streets.
"Is there any chance you can give me a hint, just a little hint?"
I knew who he was talking about, marinette or in this case ladybug.
No sorry man but I made a promise, but since we're on the matter can I talk to you about something?
"Go right ahead" he said as he raised his glass In the air.
What.....what do you think about marinette? You know the girl with pigtails?
"Mari? She's pretty cool and all but I think I scare her most of the time, when ever it's just me and her I tend to scare her away or she just hides from me."
He looks down at the glass in his hand in disappointment.
You ever think that maybe she she's not really scared and maybe just shy?
"You know now that I think about it maybe, I mean I don't try to scare her but for sometime I thought that maybe she just didn't like me."
I was ready to slap him across the face at this point, I was so subconscious about it that I actually did without knowing it. My hand stung slightly as I made intact with his face.
"Owww!! What was that for??"
Oh my god dude!!! She likes you !!! Marinette likes you and your so blind you can't see it!!
His face with pail white, maybe I should have been more careful with my words.
"What!! Me but i thoght she like you?!?" my heart dropped down to my feet.
M..me!!! What the hell made you think that?!? She's like you way longer than she's known me and what make you think that??
Mu
My mind flashed back to to when we met face to face on the Eiffel tower, before I said anything she was talking about adrien and.....me, she actually like me?!?
For a second I felt over joyed to think she might like me too, but my joy soon faded as I remembered that I didn't have much time left in Paris. I wanted adrien and marinette to be happy, for them to be together so that when I leave.......at lest some one will be happy.