"We all promised Jungkook this aren't we?" His statement brought his parents silence. They could not point their fingers toward Jimin only when every of them were agreed with this.

        As the three of them were staying silence as no one had urge to break the silence ice, Jungna stepped into the living room. Over her shoulder was her bag thar hung loose as she clutched the strip securely. Her suddenly presence in the living room got her parents and her brother attention instantly.

       Their eyes grew wide seeing her stood there with her bag over her shoulder. "Are you planing to go somewhere?" Mr Park asked, trying to gaining back his composture that almost lost by Jungna's appearence. The three of them had their eyes on her without wavering stare. And then, she softly curved a smile on her face.

      "I think, it's time for me to go home. I already stay here too long than I wish." Sje softly said.
      "But Jungnaㅡ" Jimin word had cut off directly as Jungna shook her head and continued with her words.
       "It enough for me to keep being this way. Don't you think so? If I keep like this, nothing can change after all. That will not bring Jungkook back anyway. So, I have no choice but to keep living, right?"

       In the evening of the same day, after this and that with her parents and brother, she finally arrived at her home. Jimin wanted to send her home just now but she prefered to come home alone.

       The time she stepped in her house compound, all the memories with Jungkook immediately rushed in her mind, flashed infront of her eyes. The moment they did the laundry together and played ball at the house compound as well they took family picture that Jungkook called at that time.

       Tear started to form behind her eyes but she sucked them in by taking a deeo breath and walked towards the main door. Her hands were feverishly shivering as she pounded the password in and held the handle to open the door.

       Darkness greeted Jungna as she entered her house. Every corner of the house was entirely pitch black. She could not see anything in the house as if she was blind again. Jungna took careful steps with her hand got a grip on the wall so she could find the light switches. However, the moment she flicked the lights on, there was nothing change. Still blanketed in the darkness.

       Did the electric was been cut off?

       Jungna heaved a sigh. She was about to pull out her phone so she could use her device's torch whenever another source of light enlightened the house out of nowhere. It was a dim yellow fairy lightㅡ like the light that many restaurants use for romatic dinner reservation. Soothing songsㅡ even played at background.

       Jungna was lost of words. She was far from panicking since her eyes were more focused on pictures that hung over strings that attached to this and there side in neat arrangement, forming paths. By the help of light, she could see one by one of the pictures. The whole interior house was well decorted with the beautiful string fairy lights. Some of the string fairy lights were loosely drapped along the stairs handle and the rail. There also another that hung across the wall with another bunch of pictures that clipped on it. At a one space in the living room, there were an arrangement of potraits of her, Jungkook and Ippi.

      She was drown by her surrounding. It was beautiful and gorgeous. By seeing all the pictures that hung over ther string, a memory flashed in her mind.