𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Rosalie, Amelia, and Esme are all going back to Forks to protect your father." Edward told the brunette on the other line. "I'm coming to get you. You and I are going to go somewhere alone. And the others will keep hunting. I'll do whatever it takes to make you safe again."

"Jesus, you're so cringy." Emma muttered, earning an amused smile from Emmett and a stern look from Carlisle who looked at her through the rear-view mirror. "What?"

"We need to have a talk after we get Bella safe." Carlisle told her. Emma rolled her eyes.

"Whatever you want daddio." Emma clicked her tongue, smiling in triumph when Carlisle rolled his eyes at the name. When they got close enough, Edward jumped out of the car before running at full speed. They met up with Alice and Jasper before heading towards the ballet studio. Emma was the first to jump down from the balcony. She shot out her hands, keeping James pinned to the wall. Jasper and Emmett ran over to keep hold of James. Alice went over to Bella who was lying on the floor, writhing in pain. She continued to try and soothe the girl while Carlisle quickly went up to Edward.

"Son, enough. Remember who you are. Bella needs you."

"Carlisle!" Alice called. "The blood."

When Edward finally let go of James, Emma stopped using her chaos magic, allowing Jasper and Emmett to drag him over to the other side of the room.

"Start the fire!" Emma told the two, using her magic once again to keep the vampire in place. The two started to rip up the floor boards and Emma clenched her jaw as the vampire tried to remove itself from her wisps which forced her to use more power.

"Alice!" Emma called. Soon, the pixie girl was at her side. Emmett held onto James' arms as Emma kept her wisps around him. Alice jumped up onto his shoulders and quickly tore his head off. Jasper started the fire and Emma quickly threw James' head and body into the flames. Jasper sped over to her, making sure she was alright and she simply nodded her head.

"I'm good." She assured, waving him off. Alice went back over to Carlisle, Edward, and Bella whilst both Jasper and Emma made sure to keep a distance from her. Emmett let out yells of victory as he hopped around the fire. Emma let out chuckles of amusement. They continued to build the fire, tossing pieces of wood into it. Emma glanced over as Alice came back over to them and watched as Edward started to suck the venom out of Bella's arm. When he didn't stop, Carlisle kept urging him to.

"Edward, stop. Her blood is clean you're killing her." Carlisle told him. "Edward, stop. Stop. Find the will."

Finally, he did.

☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎

Bella stayed in the Phoenix hospital, Edward staying with her whilst everyone else went home. Emma let out a sigh when she earned a look from Carlisle.

"You're really going to talk to me about this?" She questioned, cocking an eyebrow. He nodded his head and she huffed before forcing herself onto the couch. She crossed her legs before looking up at him and Esme. "Well, speak away."

"You need to treat this situation with more respect." Esme calmly tells her.

"More respect? Did you really just say that to me?" Emma asked. "I understand that Edward's with her or whatever, but I've already had this discussion with him and he knew what would happen. So that's all on him. Don't come and yell at me about this situation that could've clearly been avoided had your son just listened." Emma stood up. "I'm sorry, Esme, Carlisle, but there's nothing you can say that'll make me feel different about this situation."

With that, Emma turned on her heel and walked up the stairs and into her room.

1,091 words

Authors note: This is the last chapter of this part! New Moon is gonna be full of different emotions.

I hope you all enjoyed! Stay safe! Until next time, bye loves!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH