"Great 😊.."

-

3:00 PM when they decided to go back to their hotel so that they can still have rest before going to the bar tonight..

"I'll just gonna take some shower Tzu.."

"Sure ^^ ..."

While Sana was taking a bath, Tzuyu was on the bed and she's busy browsing on her phone ..

Minutes later, she received a notification from her instagram..
.
.
.
.

You Received a
Notification

@lizasoberano
started following you

"Liza Soberano? Who is she?.." Tzuyu said to herself, she clicked Liza's profile... "Oh, she have a lot's of followers.." Tzuyu continue to browse Liza's photo.... "She's an artist? ~ daebak, she's beautiful..."

"Who's beautiful?." Sana asked, who just now came out from the bathroom. She saw Tzuyu browsing a girl's photo, while the latter didn't notice her presence..

Tzuyu  turned to look Sana .. "Love..."

"You seems enjoying stalking that girl.."

"Ey, I just saw her name on my notification tho..."

"Really?? Then why did you ended up stalking her?..." Sana said, as she seated beside Tzuyu and open her mac book.

"I'm not stalking her, I just take a look on her photo..."

Sana grabs Tzuyu's phone.. "You're already in her 234 photos, so your telling me right now that you're not stalking her??.." Sana rolled her eyes and give her phone back.

"Ey, she's an artist here in the Philippines. And maybe she's just a fan..."

"Wow, so you're stalking your fan no?.."

"Let just say that, I just got curious.."

"Curious my foot! 🙄.."

"I just realized by looking at her photos, she looks like Nancy..."

Sana's ears perked the moment she hears Nancy's name..

"You know Nancy???? 🤨.."

Tzuyu just realized what she just said.. so she start to curse herself because of her mistake.

"Chou Tzuyu, pabo 🤦.." she Mumble.

"Uhmmm.."

"You know her??.."

"Uhmm, Yeah but let's not talk about that Love.." Tzuyu said as she turned off her phone and snuggle her body to the latter...

"Why?? Why are you avoiding Nancy??.."

"Nothing.." Tzuyu hugs her waist and lean her chin to Sana's shoulder..

"You're hiding something.." Sana said in a lowered tone..

"I'm not, it just that we don't have a good memories about Nancy so let's not talked about her ..."

"Why??.."

"Love, It's a long story..."

"That's why I'm asking you tho..."

"You will remember everything soon, so you don't need to know.. I don't wanna ruined your mood... "

"By stalking to that girl, you already ruined my mood 😐 ~ so that's why you're stalking that girl cause she looks like Nancy?.."

"No..."

"I won't talk to you.." Sana put her earphones..

"Love..." Tzuyu whine, still hugging Sana's waist.. but the latter starts ignoring her.

"Sana..." Tzuyu kissed Sana's cheeks, and it surprised the latter ... "Please don't ignore me again..." Tzuyu pouts at her.

Sana slowly looks at her, and she can't help but to admire Tzuyu'e cuteness...

"I love you..." Said Tzuyu, still pouting to the latter.

"Who's beautiful? Me or that Liza? 😐.."

"Of course you 🙂 ...."

"Ya ~ you're just fooling me aren't you.."

"No, I'm telling the truth...."

Sana is still not satisfied on what Tzuyu's answer, so she quickly averted her eyes.

"Love...." Tzuyu kissed Sana's shoulder.. "Don't be angry please???.." again she kissed Sana's shoulder for how many times.

"Don't bother me..."

"Fine, I admit That Girl is beautiful.." Tzuyu suddenly said and this time Sana looks at her with her furrowed eyebrows.

"😐😐😐..."

"But, for me you are more beautiful..." Tzuyu smile at her and tighten her hugs 

"If i'm beautiful then, why are you still looking to others? 🤨.."

"Whoahh, you still possessive even though you can't still fully remember our relationship..."

"You said I'm your wife, so you should just only look at me, don't look at others. Just focus your eyes Only to me..."

"Arasso 🙂..." Tzuyu quickly grab Sana's mac book and move it away..

"Hey, what are you doing??.."

"I want to take a nap..."  Tzuyu laid down on her lap... "I'm tired ..." She added and pout..

"You  can just laid down on the bed.."

"But I want to laid down on your lap.." Tzuyu close her eyes...

Sana suddenly froze, she just staring at Tzuyu's face ...

"Ya ~ ...." Sana said, she start to poke Tzuyu's cheeks... "Are you really sleeping?.." Sana once again said, but the latter isn't responding...

Minutes later Sana still staring Tzuyu, she slowly put her hands to the latter's head and gently caressing it until her eyes landed to Tzuyu's eyes...

She suddenly gulp by watching the latter's qqlips..

"Your lips are tempting me..." Sana said, while she gently touch Tzuyu's lips...

Sana found her face closer to the the latter, until she cameback to her own sense.

"Aishhh, What am I doing??.." She mumble to herself.. she was about to move her face away when suddenly Tzuyu opened her eyes..

Sana's eyes went wide, and her heart beat was now thumping so hard... Her face suddenly heat up because of embarrassment.

"What are you doing??..." Tzuyu said..

"Uhhh, Uhm..." Sana was thinking for a good excuse.. she was now to move away but suddenly Tzuyu pulled her nape and their lips touch..

Sana's heart was beating like crazy specially when Tzuyu starts nibbling her lowered lips...

Sana escaped a sweet little moan when Tzuyu sucks her tongue hard, their tongues battle with dominance until Tzuyu won and get a full access to play inside Sana's mouth...

When their lips parted, they both catching their breaths...

"I Love You ❤️..." Tzuyu smile, and once again she pulled the latter's nape and kissed her forehead...

xxxxx