Chapter 4

Mr.Park: good morning students! I see all of you brought your bags and all the things you need for the trip! We will be leaving just Now, everyone follow me.

*at the bus*

<Taehyung POV>
I saw Jisoo Sitting alone by a window, I sat down beside her.

Jisoo: Taehyung! What the heck are you doing!

Taehyung: Jisoo chill, I just sat beside you.

Jisoo: aish.

She looked back at the window.

*a couple of minutes later*

<Jisoo POV>
My eyes started to get blurry, I started closing my eyes. My head fell and rested on someone's shoulder, me being the forgetful person I am couldn't recognize the person beside me. I assumed it was just Lisa or Jennie, just then, I fell asleep on the person's shoulder.
<end of POV>

Jisoo's head fell on Taehyungs shoulder, Taehyung flinched, He looked at his shoulder and he saw Jisoo, peacefully sleeping on his shoulder. Taehyung shook Jisoo a little too see if she hwould wake up.

Taehyung: j-jisoo...? *he whispers-

Jisoo didn't move. She was still sleeping peacefully on his shoulder, Snoring quietly.
Taehyung has the audacity to rest his head on Jisoo's head. They both slept peacefully while the bus moves.

Jennie: omg! Joonie look at Them! *jennie pointed at Taehyung and Jisoo*

Namjoon looked at Jisoo and taehyung

Namjoon: oh my ksnxkd, they're so cuteee -he whispers-

Namjoon imformed the others to look at Jisoo and Taehyung

Rosè: omg my ship is sailing! -Rosè whispers to Lisa-

*at the location*

Jennie: wahhh! It's so beautiful here! *Jennie looked at the trees*

Namjoon: you're right, It's really beautiful here! But it's more beautiful if you're around. -smirk-

Jennie blushes and smiles at Namjoon.

Lisa: ewie my virgin eyes.

Rosè: get a room

Everyone: Can We go to the lake?!?!? -everyone asked the Mr.Park-

Mr.Park: relax everyone, You can go to the lake but first you guys have to unpack and settle in your houses.

*everyone got in their Houses, Jisoo, Jennie, Rosè, And Lisa went to their house together*

Lisa: I call top bunk!

Rosè: nuh uh! I want top bunk!

Jennie: while you guys argue, I'll just sleep on the bottom bunk.

Jisoo: aish, you guys are so childish.

Rosè: come on Jisoo Unnie! Don't be so stiff!

Lisa: yeahhh Jisoo unnieee

Jisoo: yeah yeah...

<6 pm>
Everyone gathered around the Fire.

Mr.Park: Okay everyone, i hope you all like it here. I hope you all have fun here, we're gonna be staying here for a couple of days. I advise all of you to go to bed, because you all have to wake up early for an early task tomorrow.

Jackson:  about what?

Mr.Park: you all will find out tomorrow, right now i advise you guys to sleep.