ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛~Ⓘⓡⓞⓝⓨ

Start from the beginning

Oops. Crap, I'm already homesick? Gem, snap out of it, we are in South Korea now. I'm not in the U.S, why would Giant Eagle and Target even exist here?

Internally slapping myself, I try again. "Ah forget what I said. I'm looking for migug sangjeom. American store."

"Oh. Ah-mear-ri-cahn? Nothing here." He went back to his phone, ignoring me. And I just stood there for a couple of seconds before pulling out the chair next to him, and sat down.

I clasped my hands together and asked, "Okay, I'm going to ask one more time." He looks at me with slightly raised eyebrows. "Can you pretty please tell me where any grocery store can be located around this fine establishment? My stomach is on the verge of eating my organs, so I suggest you tell me darling. I would highly appreciate it."

Trust me, I only use darling if I'm losing patience or making a sarcastic remark. By now I was losing my patience, which is often well- organized in my internal temperament files.

"There's an E-Mart down the block. If you want something quick, go to the convenient store right when you turn left. It's hard to miss."

"Thank you kindly!" I smirked and got up. "Do you want anything?" I asked, which was very generous of me. He shook his head and I took it as my cue to leave.

I slipped my long gray coat on, along with my cream-colored hat which sported a fuzzball on the top. Wrapping a red-blue flannel scarf around my neck, I grabbed my woven bucket purse with a pretty bow tied at the handle, and headed out the door.

I rode down the elevator thinking about everything that has happened in the past four hours. Getting off the plane and exchanging money and getting lost and just ugh! Not to mention the hottie who obviously enjoys my company.

The elevator reaches the bottom floor, and I take one step out of the doors when I get slammed full force in the chest. "AHH!" I land on the floor, reaching out to protect my head at the last second from splitting in half.

I open my eyes and come face to face with a man with pink hair. His dark brown eyes met my blue ones in almost wide astonishment, and his arms were at the sides of my head.

My fingers clutched my purse and I tentatively smiled. "How's it hanging?"

Tae's P.O.V

She was intimidating in a hot, demanding kind of way that made Taehyung nervous. He didn't know how to act around Gemma. It's like she was an alien invading his home. The idol still could not believe this arrangement. He silently watched as she prepared for the chill outside. He couldn't help but approve of her sense of style.

After she left, Taehyung phoned his closest friend Jimin and told him about his crazy situation

After she left, Taehyung phoned his closest friend Jimin and told him about his crazy situation. Jimin told Tae he would be there right away since he was driving nearby and that they would both call Namjoon for an update.

He got up from the table and walked into the kitchen. Taehyung was hungry but he didn't know what to make. Ramen. Chicken-flavored ramen. Shrimp-flavored ramen. Ramen it is.

As the water boiled, someone rapidly knocked on the door. Taehyung looked through the peephole and once he saw Jimin, he opened it. Jimin stormed through and exclaimed, "You won't believe what just happened to me. I literally pushed down a woman in the elevator and she totally laughed it off! I could have seriously hurt her!"

Taehyung grimaced. He believed he knew who Jimin was talking about right away. "Did she by any chance have blue eyes?" Jimin replied suspiciously "Yes, they were hard not to notice, why?"

How ironic, he thought. "Well, you just met my roommate."

"And she'll probably be just fine."

Don't forget to vote! Thanks for reading!