Chapter 3

(3rd person P.O.V)

Tae was busying himself making a coffee for a customer when he wondered where his boss could be. He's normally here early, especially on Sunday's. Just as he thought that, the doors of the cafe burst open revealing the drama queen owner, none other that Mr. Jeon Seokjin himself. Tae smiled widely as his boss, who also happens to be his only friend at the cafe. Not to mention the fact that Jin acts like his "mother" all of the time.

"So, how is my child doing with business so far. Is everything going good?"

"Everything is actually going really well and organized Jin. Especially since it's a Sunday!"

"First of all, Yaaahhh am your hyung you disrespectful child. If you want to talk to me, you call me Jin hyung or Jin eomma, Second of all,That's great that business is going smoothly today! Why don't you get off early and hang out with Jungkook for a while."

"Jungkook???? Who is Jungkook. Never heard of a Jungkook."

Taeyhung was so immersed in his conversation with Jin that he didn't even notice the shy cute boy hiding behind Jin.

"Aaah, Jungkook stop being so shy and introduce yourself to Taehyung. sorry Tae, he's really shy."

"H-hi T-Taehyung hyung. W-what's up" Jungkook said with a bow.

After hearing Jungkook cue innocent voice, Taehyung uwued so hard that he didn't even realize that Jin was talking to him.

"Aish, this kid. Tae, are you even listening to me?"

"W-What hyung you say something?"

" Yes, i said that the order for the ingredients for the cafe just came in and i have to go pick them up since apparently, the companies delivery truck broke down. I need you to help me and stay with Jungkook until I come back. You don't need to work. Either Chanyeol or Baekhyun will take care of the customers."

"sure Jin hyung, no problem. I had no plans today anyway so it's perfect."

Tae smiled at the Jungkook boy and waved as Jin left the cafe.

"Sooo, do you want anything to eat or drink Jungkook?

"well i actually didn't bring any money."

"Don't worry, drinks on me!"

"Really, well in that case, could i please have a bubble tea please."

"Alright, one bubble tea for the bubbly boy!"

Jungkook blushed at the nickname given to him by the other male and sat down on the chair. He decided to try and put his shyness aside and make a new friend. he wanted to talk to and get to know the other male. His Hyung was always talking about how there was this amazing Taehyung guy who worked at his cafe and Jungkook wanted to see if he can live up to all the praise given to him by Jin hyung. He took the first step.

"Sooo, do you play overwatch?"