𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝗼𝐧𝐬 #1

## ★ あなたに夢中

𝐘𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝗼, 𝐀𝗺𝐚𝐧𝐞, 𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐚𝐬𝐚 | 屋代, 屋代, つかさ𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐟 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐟 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫.

𝑌𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑜

•Okay we all know Yashiro is baby, and when she met you?? She was instantly whipped?? Like no question shes 100% simping

• When she finds out you're deaf it definitely wouldn't change her perspective of you, like she's whipped regardless but it's makes her 10x clingier

•She will stick up for you no matter what ! even if you're like twice her height she'll still do anything she can to protect you !!

•She obviously cares a lot about you so she'd definitely stay up late at night trying to learn sign language so she can talk to you!

•This would also prob make her highkey sleep deprived and she'd probably mix words up in the beginning so don't be offended if she asked for a cows egg.

•But she really loves you and is trying her best 🥺🥺 She really cares and will do anything 4 u just to make u comfortable !!

𝐴𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑒

•Okay Toilet boy was bored asf, nothing to do when one day Yashiro visits him w you, and he notices you can see him!

•Instantly he's getting all these ideas to tease u and make your and yashiro's lives nightmares but before he could do that he notices how clingy yashiro is to you.

•He's instantly confused but doesn't think much of it and asks you how you can see him.

•You look over at Yashiro for help. ??? Why is there a floaty ghost boy in the toilets ???

•Anyways after introductions you'd grow on him sm, and Amane would be so extremely overprotective of you.

•He'd see you as a little baby cinnamon roll he needs to protect!!! no matter how badass you are or claim to be, he's already babying you

•He also definitely would take the time to learn sign language and specifically really cute sentences and words that would make you blush!

•Okay but when I said he's overprotective he's overprotective like you're not going anywhere without him hovering near you.

•If you ever get in trouble w other spirits or Tsukasa he's there in a blink. Already hugging you and making sure if you're okay !!

•In the end I don't think being deaf would change much for him, he'd still love you regardless and if you ever feel self conscious of it then he's gonna cling to you like superglue until you love yourself uwu

𝑇𝑠𝑢𝑘𝑎𝑠𝑎

•This rat boy, he accidentally bumped into you in the hallway, and after that whenever you saw him you'd intently stare because what a weird ghosty boy???

•He obviously notices so one day he kidnaps you and brings you to the roof.

•At first he doesn't understand why you can't hear him. and he's lowkey a bully at first yelling extra loud or examining your ears.

•If you start to cry he's frozen. Like huh??? And he lets you go

•Later he asks the gang why you couldn't notice him and he was lowkey offended cause he thought you were ignoring him.

•Mitsuba is obviously calling him stupid asf and Sakura sighs and explains it to him as if he were a 4 year old

•This boy is full on philosophically researching everything but when he gets bored he's reading the books upside down.

•When he finds you again he's crushing you in a hug and you bet he full on memorized sign language just to ask you to help him kill a squirrel.

•If he notices you're scared he'll bring you flowers 🥺🥺🥺 then ask to kill squirrels w him

•Overall you def grow on him and he'll either call you smth cute like little bean or smth weird like the snac that smiles bac

•He might be weird asf and not show it but he thinks you're adorable and even represses his killing tendencies near you because you deserve cute things and smiles only !!