𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐚𝐬𝐚

"𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒,𝑠𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑦!"

つかさ| 𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐇𝗼𝐭𝐞𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐚𝐮

つかさ| 𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐚𝐬𝐚
𝐇𝗼𝐭𝐞𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐚𝐮

The icy winter air paired with the tiny flakes of snow that seemed to endlessly shower were enough to intimidate anyone.

Or maybe it was the wailing headless girl, clutching her head with hideous bruises decorating her body and blood pouring out her eye.

It had continuously been like this since my near death experience so I tried my best to ignore her and walk away.

Two weeks ago, my friends and I stumbled upon an abandoned train station, the only issue was, it wasn't abandoned.

Adrenaline was pumping through my veins, sweat dripping , I yelled for help and my friends tried their best pulling me up.

In the end I had to run away from the train and managed jumping off the tracks and desperately holding onto a metal bar, which kept me from falling down the suspended tracks.

After the train had passed, my friends climbed back on the tracks and helped pull me up.

Maybe I was destined to die that day, and seeing spirits was a dreadful reminder. The only issue with constantly seeing them was that they were mostly similar to the state that they died in.

Spirits wobbling around with cuts, bruises, missing limbs, and if you dared to breathe and even slightly acknowledge their existence, they'd follow you for weeks.

I hadn't been to any therapy sessions, in fact after I told my father, he only shook his head, and trembled in fear.

I sighed at the bitter but recent memories and trailed my eyes down at the letter in my hands, it was extremely formal, and was written in beautiful script, signed by a Hotel del luna, but most confusing of all, it was assigned for me.

The contents of the letter read.

Dear (Y/N),
We know of your dreadful encounters after a certain winter day, two weeks ago. It must be so draining? Not many people would be thrilled to be in your shoes. But take this as a gift, an opportunity. We are inviting you to our reserved luxury hotel. A magnificent playground for the living, and dead. Your unique talent caters to our needs and we hope you'll follow the address on the envelope and join us tonight.

Sincerely ,
Hotel del Luna

Safe to say, it was extremely sketchy. This hotel knowing of my accident? Of my newfound ability to see spirits, which I hadn't told to anyone but my parents and best friend, Momo.