" Taeyong.. you need to look into my eyes to know if I'm lying or not .. please.."

Slowly Taeyong opened his eyes and saw Jaehyuns beautiful orbs..

" Taeyong.. I love you.. and I already said you are my first priority now. People change and our priorities too. I was a naive young man with ordinary dreams not knowing what feelings is. So I had simple plans. But now.. all I want is a peaceful life with you. Just two of us. Infact.. "
Jaehyun chuckled..
" I don't want children at all. I don't wanna share you with anyone. I want all your attention only for me. No one else just me.. so never blame yourself for anything. And stop overthinking baby.. I love you and you are mmm..."

Taeyong didn't let Jaehyun talk anymore. He captured the youngers lips and the younger happily gave in.

Pulling Taeyong as close and possible by his waist Jaehyun didn't hesitate to slip his tongue inside ...
Taeyong moaned a little as Jaehyun was rubbing his butt...

" Offoo.. I'm feeling hot by just watching them making out.."
Ten whispered as he closed the spare bedroom door.

He was feeling horny ... But Johnny was working in their bedroom.

Ten jumped in the bed and sat like a baby infront of Johnny who had his attention fixed on his tab.

" Youngho... "

" Hmm.."

" Pay attention to me "

" I'm working babe .."

Ten pouted with the rejection. So he crawled over Johnny and rest his chin on the olders chest..

" John... I need affection.."

Johnny smiled and ruffeled his boyfriends hairs..
" I'm little busy now kitTen.."

Ten smirked ... His little devil mind was telling him something else..

" But Kittens bite daddy.."

" Huh.. "

And Johnny was attacked on his neck and jawline aggressively by Ten hovering over him...

Who would resist the Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul anyway ?

Johnny kept the tab beside and harshly switched their position..
Now the small male was under the giant looking lustfully at him..

" So where were we babe?"

That's how Johnny and Tens shared apartment was filled with moans , sweats and cums with both the wild couple enjoying the ancient way of making love.

" Tell me again why am I here ?"
Doyoung whined.

" It's because I didn't want to be a 5th wheel between the two couples "
Seulgi replied.

" But you have your own boyfriend. You could just ask Sehun hyung to come noona"
Doyoung was literally sulking.

" Nah.. it's a friends gathering. Don't want any boyfriend drama here "

" Uff.. I hate couples"

And Doyoung got smacked by Seulgi for the comment.

Taeyong asked his friends to meet at the Triple T cafe for lunch. He had something important to discuss..
He even invited Johnny.

Now that both the couple, Seulgi and Doyoung were there , Taeyong decided to ask away.

" Thank you for coming.. "
He started.