Now you hear it

Jaehyun woke up before Taeyong did. He smiled at the older who was sleeping with his mouth a little open . It's not the first time Jaehyun felt that Taeyong looked soft. But sleeping Taeyong looks extra soft with his natural blushed .

Jaehyun softly touched Taeyongs cheeks with his finger tip.

" If you are thinking of fucking me again , I'll kick your balls "
Taeyong said without opening his eyes.

Jaehyun giggled ,

" Didn't you love it last night when I was rough ? Last time I remember , you were the one to plan it all. "

" Well... It was okay I guess. But my hole is sore and I'm not letting your dick anywhere around me for a long time "

Jaehyun stood up from the bed and took a shorts to cover his manhood. Taeyong was still naked. Good thing he brought the pain killer with him.

" What are you doing again ? Why is your hand on my ass ?"
Taeyong irritatingly said when Jaehyun touched his butt.

" Relax Tae.. I won't fuck you. I'm just applying the pain killer on your butt "

" Ohh... You were always prepared to hurt my butt huh ? "

Jaehyun lightly slapped his soft small buttcheek.

" This also helps to remove headache silly "

Taeyong rolled his eyes ,

" Self promotion at its best Jung "

Jaehyun didn't said a thing and kept rubbing Taeyong lower portion not leaving his spines and thighs as well.

" I suggest you to take a shower , wear my decent clothes . Then go back to your room. You smell like cum , sweat and Jaehyun "

Jaehyun playfully said.

" Eww noo"

Taeyong scratched his nose.

" You were not doing eww butt ahhh uff last night Tae"

Jaehyun teased .

Taeyong slapped his arm and went to bathroom.

Jaehyun was happy. He usually don't feel content but he was really feeling it this morning. Taeyong was taking shower and humming. Jaehyun was smiling simply.

His phone start ringing and he didn't bother checking the caller ID. His happiness was flowing in his voice .

" Hello.."

" Hey Jaejae..."

" Hello love "

" Woooaaahhhh... You sound so Happy. What's the occasion ?"

" Nothing... I'm just happy love "

Sometimes happiness can make people stupid. Too stupid to be aware of what he is doing or what's around him. Or actually .. who .

Jaehyun was having cheesy conversation with Haeun over the phone. He was so engaged to realize Taeyong just came out and stood behind him.

" Yes love.
Yeah... Of course ..
I miss you so much ...
When are you coming ?
I can't wait to meet you
Yeah... Work is fine
No Haeun... I'm not eyeing any other girl
I love you "
Jaehyun was speaking from this side.

Taeyong scoffed hearing all this shitty blabbering. He lost it when Jaehyun said he wasn't eyeing any girl.
Of course he wasn't.
He was fucking a man.
Rough.
Really really rough.

" When is she coming back ?"
Taeyong spoke making Jaehyun flinch.

" Ahmm... Yeah.. I mean .. she said she'll be back after few months"