Ring the Bell

" Ommaa.... I told him.. I told the whole world. On live broadcast. You saw that right ?

I don't know what will happen now . But I'm feeling relived. It's like I have let out everything from my chest. It feels so good...

Omma... Are you happy up there ?

I have disappointed you a lot I know. But I'm not gonna disappoint you anymore..

You know tomorrow is Madisons wedding . The cute chubby girl I use to play with . Who became my best friend and elder sister though she was younger  .. whose first love I stole....

I can't believe she has grown up into a woman and now she is getting married to a wonderful man.

Omma.. I grew up too. I'm almost 30. I feel really old.

Omma... I miss you. Please don't be angry with me. I know I'm not a good son. No actually a good human .. but I'm trying.

It's just my whole life is a mess and I don't know how to fix it. But I'm trying..

I love you omma... "

Taeyong caressed his mothers grave . He didn't visit his mother for a long time . He needed to talk to her , tell her everything. And here he was..

" Why is the weather so bad aarrhh.... ?"
Taeyong mumbelled to himself.

The weather in Korea was actually bad , specially in Seoul . Thunderstorm and continuous rain , made the daily life really difficult.

" Why is this weather so stupid ? I swear I want to kill everyone.."

" Relax sweetheart.. it's good that the weather is like this. I get to spend time with you after so long time..."

" Oh .. is that so ?"

Haeun said with a smirk .
She was Currently at a hotel in Seoul with her producer's secretary.
They were suppose to leave Korea 2 days ago but the weather was bad so their flight was cancelled.

The producer didn't come but his secretary did.
For Haeun , she just needed someone to run away with . Until that , anything would do.

" Yeah... Come here ...."
The secretary who was only in his boxers called Haeun to bed.

Haeun just stripped her clothes which was nothing but a nighty and jumped into him.

" I have ordered something .. if the delivery comes , receive it and pay the money "
Haeun said after taking shower as she was doing her body massage.

The man just wore his shorts and kept scrolling the phone.

A knock was heard and he walked to the hotel room . He thought it was Haeuns delivery.

" Yes... "
He said after opening the door.

" Is Haeun Kim here ?"

" Yeah... Are you the delivery man ?"
The secretary wasn't convinced looking at the person that he can be a delivery man.

" Can you call her ?"

" Haeun.."

Haeun walked there wearing a bathrobe and she looked as if she has seen a ghost...

" You....?"

" I really wanted an outdoor wedding.. but look at the weather. As if they don't want me to get married at all.."
Madisons pouted.

" At least you are getting married... I thought you would never .. "
Her friend teased her.