Cuddle Bear

Jaehyun was being really demanding this days. He would show up everyday infront of Taeyong with his puppy eyes.

Taeyong doesn't mind at all. Infact he liked how the younger was becoming more and more depended on him. Actually , Taeyong was being depended on him as well . But he won't admit.

It was not just lust that made the both like this. There was little bit more than that.
Maybe because , they were friends.
Jaehyun treated Taeyong differently than others who fucked him till now. The younger would bring chocolates and sweets for him knowing that Taeyong has a sweet mouth , tell him things about him and ask him if he was having a good day. If he is good to fuck or not .

Taeyong shouldn't be flattered but he did. But he has one complain.
Jaehyun never tried to fuck him for second round .

Jaehyun on the other hand , was in all happy mood .
Haeuns actions stopped working on him . He was getting his physical and to some extent , his emotional needs fullfiled by Taeyong.

He should be feeling guilty for cheating on Haeun. But he can't just force himself to feel like this when he actually liked to spend time with Taeyong.

But the said boy had his own weirdness.
He would never stay the night .
Cuddling wasn't his thing .
He would act as if he doesn't care until he is needy for Jaehyun .
And his usual annoying pervert self was more prominent than ever . But instead of feeling annoyed , Jaehyun felt entertained.

Taeyong was like a kid . A stubborn one who is somehow a god in bed.

Everything was going pretty smooth for both.

Until Jaehyun start nagging lately.

" I want to cuddle "
Suddenly one day Jaehyun barged into Taeyongs room and whined locking the room.

" Oh.. you want to fuck now ? Okay come on. "

" No .. I don't want to fuck you . I want to cuddle "

" So you don't want to fuck me ?" Taeyong raised his eyebrows.

" I want to . But .. I want cuddling "

" We are not couples that we'll cuddle Jae. Stop saying weird things "

" Noo... I want cuddling. You told me you'll fullfil my needs .."

" Yeah.. I will.."

And next thing Jaehyun remember , he was thrusting inside Taeyong.

The older would make Jaehyun high and fuck him. But never cuddle.

Jaehyun as usual couldn't resist him. But his urge to cuddle all night was going up.

It was all because of Johnny.

The older who wouldn't stop talking about his pretty little boyfriend , filled Jaehyuns mind with 101 benefits and heavenly feelings of cuddling.

Failing to get the cuddle therapy from Taeyong for the nth time , Jaehyun decide to take help from someone whom no one could imagine.

Nakamoto Yuta , Taeyongs ex.

The Japanese didn't ask Jaehyun anything . Just gave him the advice he needed.

" Make him beg for you by not giving what he wants. And you'll get what you really want "

Jaehyun never said the person is a he.
Yuta never asked if it was for Jaehyun or not .

Yuta just gave Jaehyun advice and Jaehyun followed without questioning.

Advice from the most experienced one.