The Jungs

It was still early morning . Early morning means 11 am. Taeyong was scrolling through music charts while his head was resting on Jaehyuns bare stomach. Jaehyun was playing with Taeyongs fluffy blue hairs which he dyed for the collaboration with Xiaojun. Jaehyun wasn't happy with the collaboration but he didn't react because the songs were hit. Mashup of English , Hangul and Mandarin really got the listeners attention and topped on charts.

" Aaiisshh we came down at number 2 on billboard . Shit man "
Taeyong groaned seeing the latest chart.

" Come on Tae.. you topped for straight 5 weeks. Let the others top too . Chill "

Jaehyun said still playing with Taeyongs hairs.

The older was opening up a lot lately. They were going out and roaming around a lot which Taeyong called hangout. Taeyong would tell Jaehyun small things about himself and let Jaehyun touch him casually , sleep over , cuddle and everything.

After that night , everything changed between them.

" You know what Jae... I think you let me top as well "
Taeyong said teasingly.

" I told you Taeyong you topped for 5 weeks already "
Jaehyun being his naive self replied.

" I topped ? When ? You said we should let others top too but you aren't letting me top you "
Taeyong made puppy eyes.

" Taeyong the charts says.... Oh wait ... What ? "
Jaehyuns eyes got wider .
The he laughed.
" Oh god Tae... You really meant it in sexual way ...
You really think you can top me Tae ?"

Taeyong pouted ,
" Why ? I love it though"

" But Taeyong... You ... You can't top me .. it's .. weird "
Though Jaehyun was opposing the idea but he was blushing and Taeyong noticed that.

Evil ideas start playing inside his mind.
He shift himself over Jaehyun wrapping his hands around the youngers neck .

" Seriously Jaehyun.. I wanna top you. I have been wondering how my thick long veiny dick will look squeezing between your squishy pulm meaty buttcheeks . How'll you moan my name "

He looked at Jaehyun seductively..

Jaehyun hold his small waist and rubbed their nose together.

" Not happening baby "

And connected their lips together devouring Taeyong.

Johnny planned for boys night out.
Eat
Drink
Laugh .

Five of them were planning to meet casually.

Johnny , Ten and Doyoung were already inside the grill house waiting for Taeyong and Jaehyun.

" I'm telling you they'll come together . They are being so careless this days "
Doyoung told to his two friends.
Yeah friends.
Ever since Ten decide to share common things with Doyoung , the two got close too.

" They really behave like official couples now a days . It's good to see Jaehyun with someone who actually cares . "
Johnny remarked.

But Ten was worried. Because he was feeling uncomfortable. Taeyong and Jaehyun was getting too close to stop . It's good that Taeyong has someone.
Then there is Haeun who can come back anytime .

" Babe.. what are you thinking ?"
Johnny shook Tens shoulder slightly.

" Am.. nothing .. "
Ten lied.

Johnny knew Ten was hiding something. But he didn't pushed his boyfriend further infront of Doyoung.

Moments later Jaehyun and Taeyong arrived together. They say far from each other but it was obvious that they came together.