" Hey guys... Let's just leave okay ?"
Johnny suggested and tried to pull Jaehyun out from there.

But Haeuns crying became louder..

" Jaehyun... What happened to you ? You wanted to have a family. Mini Jungs running around everywhere.. you wanted kids. He can't give you anything... Most important thing.. you aren't a gay Jaehyun.. it's just a phase that Taeyong has made for you . It's a trap .. you'll eventual fall out from this.. you can't love a man... Don't do this Jaejaes .."

Using nicknames as clickbaits huh ?

Taeyong was feeling guilty... He was feeling like a trash.
Is he taking away Jaehyuns dreams ? Is he destroying his dream of fatherhood?
Is he selfish?

Jaehyun chuckled ,

" You don't understand do you ?
People change .. priorities change.. situation and time evaluates us. it makes us human Haeun..
And yes .. you are right.
I'm not a gay. My sexuality is not homo.
I love Taeyong. He just happened to be a man. I don't care about his gender really
If he was a woman , I would love her too. And if my sexuality still matters then I would I'm a Taeyong sexual..
I don't care about having kids or anything else.
Everything seems worthless if Taeyong isn't with me. I need him. I want him . No matter what .
I love him . That's it. And you can't understand because you can't love anyone else but yourself Haeun.. "

Jaehyun turn over and walked out grabbing Taeyongs hand followed by Johnny and Ten.

" Stupid ass bitch "
Ten cussed before leaving.

" Jaehyun... Jae... Don't go.. please"
Haeun kept screaming but no one cared.

Jaehyun was ruffling Taeyongs hairs cuddling on the couch .. they were currently in Johnny and Tens shared apartment.

No one could believe that finally after everything Jaehyun and Taeyong were together.

Though is was a happy moment for all but Taeyong mind wasn't coping up with him.

" Baby what's wrong ?"
Jaehyun asked his lover.

Yeahh.. Lover..

Taeyong stayed silent..

" Baby..."

" It's nothing Jaehyun..."

3 years with Taeyong is enough for him to know there was something..
He pulled him up and faced him..

" Tell me what is bothering you .. I don't want any secret between us. No matter what.."
Jaehyuns voice was demanding yet comforting. As if he was talking to someone who belongs to him..
Actually where is the lie ?

Taeyong burried his face into Jaehyun chest..

" Jae.. am I destroying your life plans ?
You wanted a family.. your kids . Am I ruining your dreams? Am messing up with your sexuality?"

Jaehyun didn't response at first which made Taeyong scared. But soon the silence was replaced by his beautiful laugh..

" Baby you think too much ... It's nothing like that I promise you . Look at me .."

Taeyong didn't do that. He was scared to meet Jaehyuns gaze . What if he is lying?

" Taeyong.. I said look at me love.."

Taeyong shook his head.

Knowing how stubborn the older is , Jaehyun pulled his chin up and kisses his closed eyes.