Johnny scoffed hearing her demand.

" You still have the guts to talk when your ass is going to rot in jail huh whore ?"
Ten crossed his arms.

" 15 years... And you'll be ruined once I'm out from Jail.."
Haeun threatened.

" Ms Kim.. be careful with your words"
The police officer warned.

" What will you do? I'm going jail with you anyway"
Haeun rolled her eyes.

Taeyong stayed silent and Jaehyun was totally ignoring her existence.

" Jaehyun..."
Haeun tried to draw his attention.

" No.."

" For old times sake .. you loved me Jaehyun.."

Jaehyun glared at her when Taeyong felt his throat getting dry.

Ten was ready to throw some fist but Johnny stopped him.

Taeyong was stepping back but Jaehyun hold his wrist and pulled him closer.

" If you have something to say , say it infront of everyone...'

" Jaehyun.."
Haeun raised her voice.

" Otherwise...forget it.."

The police officers weren't taking her in already because lowkey they wanted to know what the pornstar almost murderer had to say...

Jaehyun crossed his arms..

" Go on.."

Haeun was sending daggers to Taeyong through her gaze but his hand was holder tightly by Jaehyun and Ten was holding his arm. Not to mention the giant American behind him standing like a shield.

" How could you do this to me Jaejae ? That's for someone like him ?"
Haeun pointed at Taeyong and Jaehyun glared at her.

" Don't .."

" Why Jaehyun? You loved me .. we were perfect.. then why did you sided with him against me ? Why did you left me ? What does he have that I don't ? If I have slept with others he has done this too... Then why did you choose him not me ?"
Haeun start crying..

Taeyong was biting his inner cheeks.. he was feeling really low..

" Because.. he didn't cheat .. I cheated on you with him .. but he didn't. He was with me when I needed someone. He understands me .. he supports me Haeun.."
Replied Jaehyun.

Haeun rolled her eyes ,
" This is bullshit Jaehyun.. he is a manipulative bastard who always use his victim card on everyone and snatch others precious thing. He didn't even spare his beloved cousin first love ... And you think he is a good person Jaehyun ? No .. he isn't . He manipulated you. Used your sexual frustration to get into your nerves. He played with you. He is a fucking hoe .. he is.."

" Haeun Kim..."
Shouted Jaehyun making Taeyong flinch...
" Don't you dare to speak about him like this. I'm warning you ... "

Haeun sarcastically chuckled,
" Look at you Jaehyun. He made you a pathetic beast... You are acting like his pet puppy... As if he owns you.. can't you see how he is controlling you Jaehyun?"

" Haeun... Say one more thing against my Taeyong and I'll make sure you'll regret your birth I swear to God... You have had enough . Stop it already Haeun.. it's you who tried to control my life , who cheated on me first .... Taeyong didn't even touched me until you messed up everything.. you don't have the right to blame him at all after making his life hell ... Just stop .."