Destiel • Heart and Soul

(A/N: I don't know what this is, at first was gonna be Dean pouring how he missed Cas to the little girl because she thought he looked sad but yeah I don't even know.)

Dean frowned at his hands, praying for Cas, again. Neither him nor Sam had seen nor heard anything of the angel in two months. Dean wasn't aware of the small little girl bounding towards him from across the park. Her face was covered in mud and she had a dirty pair of jeans and a raggedy shirt on.

The little girl tugged at Dean's leather jacket, making his head snap up. The girl began speaking as soon as his eyes met hers. "I'm Sasha. Your eyes are sad. Why are you sad?" Dean shrugged. He didn't want to burden this little girl.

"Your heart is shiny like my mum's was. But your eyes are sad, hers were happy."

"What do you mean my heart?" Dean asks.

The girl shrugs. "Well. Everything is different colors, and everyone has a different glow. Your's is almost to bright, it's hard to look at. But sometimes I see people with blue hearts or black hearts or other colors, just not as often."

Dean nodded, deciding to answer the girls question. "I'm sad because I haven't seen someone I love in a very long time."

The girl frowns. "I haven't seen my mum, or my dad, in a long time either."

Dean furrows his eyebrows. "Are you all alone?" The girl nods, before a smile split her face. "I know, I can stay with you, is that ok?"

Sasha watched as the man's heart flared, burning as bright as the sun, before dying back down, still brighter than anything she had ever seen. She grinned because she knew that meant yes.

Sasha took Dean's hand and began pulling him off the bench. "Come on you lump." The tiny girl grunted as she dragged Dean off the bench. "Now where to?" she grins up at him.

Dean rolls his eyes takes her hand and the two start on there way to the Impala, then, the bunker.

When the two got there Sam immediately ran to Dean, to worried to notice Sasha. "Dean, it's Cas." Dean looked between Sam and Sasha, shooed her towards him and took off for his angel.

When he found him in the living room, grimacing as he clutched his side, and was there in a second. Dean's hand unconsciously smoothed Cas's hair out of his face. Seconds later Sam and Sasha where in the room.

Sasha froze as soon as she saw Cas a look of shock crossing her face at the slash of black across his blue and gold chest that only she could see. Cas watched her, his brow furrowing, because he couldn't see her soul. He cast a quick glance at Dean, who was overplayed in the gold of his soul, and the touch of blue from when Cas had pulled him out of Hell.

Cas beckoned the girl closer. She hurried over and whispered in his ear so the others couldn't hear.

"They got you."

Cas raised an eyebrow. "Your golden and blue, but mostly blue. But you have a black slash across it, they got you."

Cas's eyes widened, she could see there souls. He took her hand, which was half the size of his, and rested it to where the demon's touch had marred his soul. He relaxed as the girl removed the evil that had poisoned his grace as the Winchesters watched in confusion.

Finally Cas released her, and she smiled at him as she glanced to Dean. Cas nodded and Sasha stifled a giggle.

The Winchester brothers hadn't a clue what had just happened, besides the Cas was fine now. Dean pulled Cas into a hug while Sasha watched.

The two really did love each other, there souls mixed and twirled towards each other every time they touched. A beautiful light show of gold and blue, their heart and souls aligned.