Bonding

᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

►Strangers think I'm cruel,

Strangers think I'm cruel,

My friends fear me,

what about you dear?◀

᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

Reader's POV:

We're on our way to the Prison Tower. Word is, Mai's uncle is keeping a very special guest. The one who broke her heart, the banished prince: Prince Zuko.

"Hey Azula have you eaten yet?" I ask with genuine interest as I sip on my almost-finished (insert beverage).
"Hmm? Not yet. Why do you ask?" She replies, still focused on the destination. To which I reply with "Well I could get you some food if you like, I'm going down to get more Komodo sausage anyway".

"Hold on, I'll come with you" she replies as she stand up leading the way to the war blimp's kitchen.

Recently I've noticed that she's been so occupied with something lately. Like she's obsessed with finding Zuko and ending him or causing him pain.

Now don't get me wrong, I care about Zuko, we were childhood friends too. But as time passed by, I got closer to Azula, and I've actually grown to love her...a lot. I'm actually worried for her, she somehow keeps on forgetting to take care of herself—then again, she has royal servants that will take care of her.

Me and Azula walked towards the kitchen as we talk about the upcoming Sozin's comet.

"I can't wait for the Sozin's comet y/n, I think it would be the perfect time to finally end my embarrassment of a brother, and secure my place as fire lord!" Azula says with an evil smirk. "—And me, Mai, and Ty Lee will all be there to support you Azula!" I say with a cheerful tone.

Azula continues on venting about how she hates her brother and how much of a disgrace he is to their family. This was a normal day for us, another mission... but this time, with Mai and Ty Lee.

We were a group of 4, and usually when you're in a group of 4, you have a person who's the most closest to you. Me and Azula have always been tight nit friends and would always have each other's backs. Mai and Ty Lee were closer to each other than us.

We were also close with Mai and Ty Lee, but somehow I feel like they're only nice to Azula because they fear her. A part of me hopes that it's not true, but somehow I really feel like it is sadly the case.

Azula chose the Komodo chicken and was walking back to the captain's quarters as I stopped her. "Wait! I'm going to get fruit tarts for Mai and Ty Lee, I feel like they're hungry too." I stop Azula on her tracks. "You know you don't need to do that y/n, you aren't their servant" she playfully sneers at me. "I know Azula, but it's always nice to do something for your friends!" I reply with a cheerful grin.

After 3 minutes of heating up the tart we were finally ready to go back. "Come on, I hear we're two hours away from our destination.". I took my Komodo sausage and fire flakes as well as the fruit tarts, and we went back to the captain's quarters.

᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

A/N:

Hellow :3!! I hope you guys enjoyed that!

This is a one shot, but I'll slice the story up a bit ❣️
I'm not new to wattpad, but I haven't published anything yet so this is my first. I hope it was at least subpar!🙇‍♀️♥
Also, happy pride month!♥

►Unedited